Exchange with me...

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
My forum and my blog are listed in my signature.....

I'm willing to post on your forum if you'd be willing to post on mine. If you want to exchange blog comments, I can do that as well. All you have to do is reply to this thread with the forum or blog you want me to post on and let me know how many posts/comments you want me to do. Then I'll let you know if can start. The only thing that I ask is that you wait for me to respond before you start the exchange. I am not responsible for any posts or comments made on my forum or blog prior to me accepting or rejecting the exchange.

Other sites I am the most comfortable with posting on....
- Literature related
- Entertainment (movies, tv, etc.)
- Video games (most of my knowledge is about Nintendo but I can post some about other stuff as well)
- General discussion

For all others, all you have to do is ask...

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Hi, I can exchange with you and it will be long term if we go good. My forums is http://forums.indianscoop.net
Ive had Gaming, Tech and entertainment categories too so it would be easy for both of us.
I can do a one time 5/5 exchange for right now. I want to see if I can post on your forum for the long term or not. I'm registering on your forum under "JennyorAlice". Can you manually activate my account?

Just signed up as Aeowulf. If you're interested in a 5/5 at a time, my forum: https://aeowulf.com

Let me know!
Okay. I can do the one time 5/5 exchange for right now. I also want to see if I can continue doing any future exchanges on your forum.

Edit: I'm already registered on your forum under "Bazinga!" so I'll post under that username.

Last edited:
Reactions: bharath

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
revenueherald.com
FP$
Okay. I can do the one time 5/5 exchange for right now. I also want to see if I can continue doing any future exchanges on your forum.

Edit: I'm already registered on your forum under "Bazinga!" so I'll post under that username.
Awesome! Much prefer using an existing account, thank you. For some reason people have created all new accounts.

Anyway, I will start today as well. If I ever go 24 hours without returning the favor, please let remind me.

bharath

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 10, 2011
dripworld.com
FP$
I can do a one time 5/5 exchange for right now. I want to see if I can post on your forum for the long term or not. I'm registering on your forum under "JennyorAlice". Can you manually activate my account?
Hi Thanks,
Activated, please feel free to post at anytime and let me know if any problem comes since the board was under me for revamp. There are lot of sections, but soon will be posting new threads by me.