Exchanges with Forum Fun Zone (FFZ)

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
Hello everyone! I am am looking to do a post exchange in the nature of the following for The Forum Fun Zone. It can be on going, there are several options, completely and totally up to you guys how you want to do it. Which ever exchange you do will be reciprocated on your forum. This is open to all forums so long as there are no restrictions on where I am able to post. Additionally, I would like an introduction made that doesn't count toward the totals. You can edit your profile information if you want. I will return this favor as well.

Option 1:
5 Topics / 5 Topics

Option 2
4 Topics / 6 Replies

Option 3
3 Topics / 7 Replies

Current Exchanges
The following exchanges are ongoing:

@Pennywise - Hidden Forest
3/3 Daily Exchange
3/3 - 6/10/21 - Teg Completed
3/3 - 6/11/21 - Teg Completed
3/3 - 6/12/21 - Teg Completed

@Lifespot - The Life Spot
10/10 Weekly Posts
3/3 - 6/10/21 - Teg Completed
3/3 - 6/11/21 - Teg Completed
4/4 - 6/12/21 - Teg Completed

Past Exchanges
The following exchanges were one time only:

@Lämmchen - Crafter Craze
4 Topics / 6 Replies - Teg Completed 6/9/21

@meetdilip - Admin Zone
10 Replies/Posts - Teg Completed 6/10/21

@Empire - Baysidegamers
10 Replies/Posts - Teg Completed 6/10/21

@Ash - DiscussionHub
3 Topics / 7 Posts - Teg Completed on 6/12/21

@Naiwen - Food and More
5/5 - Teg Completed on 6/12/21

Please state in your reply if your exchange will be a one time exchange or an ongoing exchange, and which option you choose.

Last edited:

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
I'd love to do a one time exchange
Option 2
4 Topics / 6 Replies

You can choose either Christianity Haven or Crafter Craze or mix it between the two if you like!

Reactions: Teg

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
I'd love to do a one time exchange
Option 2
4 Topics / 6 Replies

You can choose either Christianity Haven or Crafter Craze or mix it between the two if you like!
For this one I will do them on Crafter Craze! I'll get started after I get the little to bed :heart:

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
For this one I will do them on Crafter Craze! I'll get started after I get the little to bed :heart:

Sounds good! I have done my 4 topics and will wait to do the 6 replies tomorrow when there are more threads to respond to tomorrow.

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
Hi, interested in 5 / 10 posts with AdminTech ? I am not looking for topics. Thanks. :)
5/10 Posts? What do you mean?
Sounds good! I have done my 4 topics and will wait to do the 6 replies tomorrow when there are more threads to respond to tomorrow.
Alrighty, sounds good. I have completed 4 Topics and 6 Replies on your crafting forum. I may have posted one or two in the wrong place and I apologize for that, was a little confused there for a moment. Tried to update an avatar, but NOTHING would work. My aplogies.
@Teg Would you be willing to do a 3/3 daily exchange with the Hidden Forest?
Yes, I think that could be arranged. Are you wanting 3 topics 3 posts a day or how are we wanting to configure this?

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Alrighty, sounds good. I have completed 4 Topics and 6 Replies on your crafting forum. I may have posted one or two in the wrong place and I apologize for that, was a little confused there for a moment. Tried to update an avatar, but NOTHING would work. My aplogies.

We have a 30kb limit for Avatars with a max pixel size of 250x250. If your image was within those parameters then something is wrong on my end.

Edited to add that I still need to make 2 more posts on your site.

Last edited:

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
We have a 30kb limit for Avatars with a max pixel size of 250x250. If your image was within those parameters then something is wrong on my end.

Edited to add that I still need to make 2 more posts on your site.
Yeah, it was less than 250 x 250 and less than 30kb I even tried to shrink the image and reduce the size and kept getting issues. And okay :)
How about 10 posts :) with baysidegamers??? I'm mostly needed posts but I can do 5 topics on your end
Sure, that sounds good. One time or ongoing?
@Teg I was just thinking of doing 3 posts per day, regardless if they're topics or replies.

I'm currently doing this exchange with 2 other people and it's been working out fine so far.
Sounds good. I’ll get on that when I get back home for the day. I’m on mobile.

Teg

Seasoned Veteran
Would you like to do 10 weekly posts with https://www.thelifespot.net - on going?
Sure, will get started when I’m in for the day.
@Teg That's quite fine. I've already registered on your forum as "JennyorAlice" and made my 3 posts for today.
Sounds good :)
lets do one time to start off with :0
Sounds like a plan :)

Guys I have two doctors appointments today that I’m heading out to now and then I promised the littles we would go to the pool. So when I am in for the day. I’ll get started on these.