ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hello! Looking to do Post Exchanges. While it’s a holistic & secular setting, there are areas that are general.
I only ask for 5/week. Can be more but still weekly. Older topics are fine to comment on. Games area, What’s your Weather, What’s your Time in Members area won’t count for the 5. I would like other threads to have more activity.
I sometimes do more posts if find interesting things & try to treat this as becoming friends more than a ‘job’.
Would like this to be ongoing, not a one time.
Can PM me if want to do an exchange & what you’d like to do.
Thank you :)

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Reactions: ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
It's not much different than doing daily. I tend to do mine at once but some take the week to finish so people can do that if they prefer. I say that I try to treat this as friends more than a job so that people know their forum won't be treated like an assembly line or posting the same thing that you see on other forums. I do try to put thought into what I post.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Hey @ZandraJoi I would be interested in doing a 10/10 to start, one time. If you can manage to contact me on discord or give me a way to chat and touch base I would love to do it more then once. What I usually do is a 10/10 with people but without any type of commitment. We would always set it up ahead of time whether on forum promotion or discord and it may even go into being once a week if things go well but each time we make a trade, we will contact eachother first. Rather then just expect it every week. I tend to find this works out much better because some weeks I may not feel up to it so neither of us would do it.

You can start any time if you agree to the trade on mind piff. Or if you want me to go first I will be happy to. We can just consider this a one time 10/10 and further trades we can contact eachother through discord or other means. My site is general discussion so both sites should have no problem getting the posts.

I did just sign up on your site. I will wait to see if you've approved it before posting though. I can do weekly posts but just want to make contact each time.

My discord: B-rad#8952

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hello @TopSilver ! I think your idea sounds great. You mind if I take that idea for my post here? I don't know how people prefer to do exchanges & I'm always open to all ideas. I approved you & would be happy to trade. Go ahead & go first & then I'll join yours later on when I have time to browse undisturbed. We can keep in contact via ForumPromotion messaging; I don't have Discord.

Reactions: TopSilver

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Hello @TopSilver ! I think your idea sounds great. You mind if I take that idea for my post here? I don't know how people prefer to do exchanges & I'm always open to all ideas. I approved you & would be happy to trade. Go ahead & go first & then I'll join yours later on when I have time to browse undisturbed. We can keep in contact via ForumPromotion messaging; I don't have Discord.

Okay that sounds good. I will do my 10 momentarily. Thank you so much for returning my reply. I actually look forward to doing them every week or possibly every 2 weeks but will send you a message to let you know each time.

Will do mine shortly. I will update the thread when they are complete. Thanks

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Okay @ZandraJoi the 10 posts have been completed. I never count the introduction which I also made so I have 11. I will look for you on mind piff. My username on your site is TopSilver. Thanks.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Thank you @ZandraJoi I appreciate it. Your posts were fairly well written. Feel free to inbox me in about a week or so and we'll do another 10/10 or I'll contact you sometime soon. :D

• Love

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
If people don’t want to do it weekly, that is fine as well. All I’d like is to have members come back every so often & I'd do the same. I don’t have to have a high member count with one-timers. Per TopSilver's idea, instead of being set, we can message one another when we’d like to do another exchange.

Reactions: TopSilver

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hello! I still would like active members but right now, my family needs me so I’m not online as much. I didn’t want to leave people hanging with exchanges. But if people would like to do exchanges in the near future, let me know in this thread or PM me.
@Ash @oldwebrevival @TopSilver & all others who did exchanges with me, I thank you :)

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@ZandraJoi I'd be open to one more 10/10 if you want to. Will give you some time to re-cooperate with family life before doing another but if you are okay with one more 10/10 just let me know and I will get started.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
@TopSilver I'd be happy to do another 10 or more with you. I cut down on some other forums so I have more time. I like forums; I just had to readjust.
Per TopSilver’s idea, can PM or post in here when others would like to do a batch. Also I’m willing to do more than 5, 10 as well. Please post your forum so I can see what it is first before committing.
Thank you :)
@Ash @oldwebrevival