Exchanges

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@ZandraJoi I have completed my 10 posts. Feel free to get me back when you get a chance.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@TopSilver I've completed mine as well! Look forward to doing another batch when it suits us :)

Sounds good. I'm happy to read your posts and have you on the site. Your always welcome there. We'll try again in a week or 2. I will let you know.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@ZandraJoi would you like to do a 15/15? Please contact me as soon as you get this I am ready when you are. I will start as soon as I hear back.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you @ZandraJoi I will get started now. Please give me until the end of the day but I will reply when finished. Should not take long.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Okay @ZandraJoi I had some time on my hands and posted 15 quality posts just now. I think you'll find it good content. So I have finished my end. Thanks for posting on Mind Piff. We'll do another next week and keep it going once a week if you still have interest. I appreciate you a lot.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Okay @ZandraJoi I had some time on my hands and posted 15 quality posts just now. I think you'll find it good content. So I have finished my end. Thanks for posting on Mind Piff. We'll do another next week and keep it going once a week if you still have interest. I appreciate you a lot.
I love reading your posts & appreciate what you have done! I think next time on yours, I'll start some more topics that I know I can reply to esp. in the Outer Space section. I find that quite interesting! Once a week is fine with me :)