• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Exchanges

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
I completed mine with a freebie intro. I started 2 threads because I saw your forum needed some newer activity. I know how hard it is to get new content :)

Thank you! I've finished my side of the exchange as well. I really appreciate you starting those new threads as well!

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
You're welcome! Love your posts! Anytime you want to do another round, just let me know :)

Would you be up for another round? :) 5/5

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
Last edited:

scooter

Reputable
Still able to do Post Exchanges. Can be one time or weekly.
I'm interested. I propose we start with 5/5...

Also, to let you know, my Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be very busy this week, but I should be able to have it finished by Thursday if you are okay with that.

scooter

Reputable
5/5 sounds like a good start :) Thursday is just fine, thank you for letting me know! I’ll be able to do yours tomorrow.
Fantastic. Feel free to pop on into the User Control Panel once you're there and try out some of the profile flair. There are some restricted forums you can ask to be entered into as well.

scooter

Reputable
I completed my 5 :) I didn't see an Introduction area.
It's fine; we don't have one. Generally folks can just start a thread in Random Thoughts or What's New? I might put one in there at some point.

I had a bit of an unexpected break in my day, so I went over to your forum and did my five as well. 👍