• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Exchanging Forum Posts/Threads

ThatsTony

Acquaintance
Jun 13, 2018
FP$
I'm interested in exchanging forum post activity with a few other admins. It would be nice if we could post daily and occasionally create threads from time to time. Or we can do a small 10/10 or 20/20 exchange.

The forum you'll be writing for is https://marketplaceforum.net and you can participate in both the Lounge and Technology forum which have subforums so you can virtually write about anything.

Reach out to me if you're interested! I can write about anything.

meetdilip

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
I'd be happy to meet both your requirements. I'll register on Aeowolf and Admintech soon. Please remember to add a profile photo to your account :)

I tried to register. Sadly it has some broken image CAPTCHA system. There is no image at all to fill from.

Screenshot_2020-11-22 Marketplace Forum - Registration.png