Facebook reportedly under criminal investigation

Discussion in 'Intellectual Talk' started by Joshua Farrell, Mar 14, 2019 at 9:53 PM.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Administrator Administrator

+955
    https://www.rt.com/usa/453773-facebook-grand-jury-data-sharing/

I wonder. Not the first investigation that was brought against them on a federal level.

2. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,193
    Here we go again, not the first and nothing new. That's what I don't like Facebook and glad that I don't use it.

3. Azareal

Azareal Paragon

+272
    [​IMG]
    Facebook's developers use laptops by holding them up with a single hand like a waiter? I can't imagine that being comfortable lol

Sadly, I don't think this will be enough to sink Facebook either, that thing has rapidly become the den of all corporate evil, doing everything that they think they can get away with, but people just keep on using it.

I personally don't use it for a number of reasons and this just gives me a 1000th reason not to.

4. Dagex

Dagex Resident

+69
    Facebook...Good ol’ Facebook. Always under blames, claims, conspiracies and corporate evils(Including Microsoft).

It’s only now that I’m trying to do as much as I can to stay anonymous and not have companies steal so much info about me. And Facebook is one I’m staying away from.

5. Azareal

Azareal Paragon

+272
    Facebook tracks people via like buttons too, even people who aren't registered on their site.

• Informative Informative x 1