Favorite country singers?

D

Deleted member 44219

I think the only Country singer I've listened to is John Denver. I love 'Country Roads, Take Me Home', plus, I sing it to myself literally everyday.

Cody

Seasoned Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
Utah
FP$
I like a lot of older 90's/early 2000's Country singers, but I really like Kane Brown. He is probably my favorite right now.

Folk Artist

Acquaintance
Dec 12, 2018
FP$
I'm more of a folk country guy, and some of the people I like to listen to in this music genre are Emmylou Harris, Gordon Lightfoot, John Prine, Lucinda Williams, James Taylor, Rosanne Cash, Tift Merritt, Kathy Mattea and Mary Chapin Carpenter to name a few of them.

Last edited:

Elli

Reputable
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
I grew up in the '90s and early 2000s going to rodeos during the summer. Naturally, these were sponsored by the local country radio stations, which would cycle through billboard hits during the show. My parents also exclusively listened to country during the '90s (think my dad still does).

I picked up on and came to like what would have been popular at the time, so Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Lonestar, Brooks & Dunn, Martina McBride, Reba, Shania Twain, Dixie Chicks, Toby Keith... Then Kenny Chesney, Josh Turner, and Blake Shelton a little later. Older signers like Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson are also great!

Country's not really my genre, though, so I won't go out of my way to listen to it these days.