• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Favorite Superhero?

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
When it comes to watching movies, watching shows, reading comics, or playing video games... who would you say is your favorite superhero? (Can anyone guess who mine is?) ;)

leangreen76

Reputable
FP$
I'm a bit of a Hulk guy.

So bit of history - it comes from growing up in the 1980s which included the 1978 - 80's Incredible Hulk TV series with Lou Ferringo and Bill Bixby, that and a great 1982 animated Hulk cartoon series (Very themetic music). Sadly that cartoon was axed after just one series and about 13 episodes but it both would very much my later choices, fast foward and suffice to say I was very interestd alebit critical and obivously of the first few Hulk films with Eric Bana and then Edward Norton. Didn't think the first was very good, pretty standard, like the second more but didn't love it.

Suffice to say I loved what actor Ruffalo did with the role in the Avenger films and how the Hulk was portrayed and developed. For some it might be Superman/Spiderman (Or other) hey're always be a special place for Hulk for me.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
Spider Man, simply because he's the most human of them all.

He's not invincible, he's a goofball who's still finding himself outside of his superhero persona, and while he has a tragic story like most superheroes, it's not necessarily as over-the-top as someone like Batman.

scooter

Reputable
Tough call, but probably Batman. I loved that his "superpower" was really his brain. He was that smart, disciplined, and prepared. I always took him as a role model of sorts. Still do, actually. It's one of the reasons I EDC. (Look it up.)

The Flash is a very close second. I was never strong but could always run, and the idea of a guy running that fast was something I got a kick out of.

And for the really true fans out there: Long Live the Legion! (Another one to look up...)

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Tough call, but probably Batman. I loved that his "superpower" was really his brain. He was that smart, disciplined, and prepared. I always took him as a role model of sorts. Still do, actually. It's one of the reasons I EDC. (Look it up.)

I really liked Christian Bale's Batman.

DeepLegitimateIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif

Carlos X

Addicted
I really liked Christian Bale's Batman.

DeepLegitimateIchneumonfly-max-1mb.gif
The Dark Knight has great performance from Heath, but I like The Dark Knight Rises more.

Anyway, its Wolverine.

Batman doesn't really have a superpower. He's just a billionaire with toys. I like his interpretations from Batman Begins forward. If you play Arkham games, you'll love the character more. Especially with the way Rocksteady build the Arkham series.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Batman doesn't really have a superpower. He's just a billionaire with toys. I like his interpretations from Batman Begins forward. If you play Arkham games, you'll love the character more. Especially with the way Rocksteady build the Arkham series.

That's what makes him stronger than those that do have super powers. He doesn't need them. He can beat them without having powers.

It's called having mad skills and an insane but ridiculous amount of good luck. Batman is famous for taking out villains and heroes with superpowers that are a hundred times stronger than him. Once he learns their weakness, he exploits it.

It's the same with Tony Stark. He's a billionaire with toys who stood toe to toe with Thanos and won all because he outsmarted him. Tony's intelligence & his insight was his biggest advantage. Same as it was with Bruce Wayne.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Since I'm not into comics like this, I couldn't think of one.
@nicodak That was very nice! I'm close to my parents so I can relate :)
@meetdilip He-Man & She-Ra most definitely! I'm old enough to remember the original ones from the 80's!
@Sharon So, who is your pick?

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
@ZandraJoi For me it's definitely Wonder Woman but the Hulk is not far behind (although some wouldn't consider him a superhero).