• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Feedback for Bizdustry

• Thread starter Deleted member 25872
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25872

Good evening all,

I would love some feedback, suggestions & ideas for Bizdustry.

Thanks in advance!

Jason5

Resident
FP$
I really like the theme, it is simple and easy for the eyes. I think sections in Business can be split into another category, It will give a better look

D

Deleted member 25872

I love opening the page and being greeted by seven ads on the forum home page. My adblocker will have a field day.

I understand the inconvenience but to continue paying members, at 0.05$ and 0.07$ per post will require a way to recoup the funds for the budget.
A business cannot operate without a cash flow. Bizdustry is currently looking at alternative solutions too but for the meantime ads will stay.
If users, like yourself want to use Adblocking software, I respect that choice.
Thanks for your understanding
Regards
Alex

D

Deleted member 25872

I really like the theme, it is simple and easy for the eyes. I think sections in Business can be split into another category, It will give a better look

Can you please screenshot and clarify on the section movements idea? Many thanks

D

Deleted member 7467

I understand the inconvenience but to continue paying members, at 0.05$ and 0.07$ per post will require a way to recoup the funds for the budget.
A business cannot operate without a cash flow. Bizdustry is currently looking at alternative solutions too but for the meantime ads will stay.
If users, like yourself want to use Adblocking software, I respect that choice.
Thanks for your understanding
Regards
Alex
Users like myself won’t be joining because the sheer number of ads lol. I’d be curious to see your trade off. How much activity are you retaining versus losing due to the ads? What is the long term impact of this model? They are large, invasive, not worth dealing with for .05 a post IMO. I question the sustainability of your model. I further question how much you are recouping versus spending. Even further, how many of your users utilize an adblocker? The ads are so invasive that they cover up the registration button on mobile lol.
Best of luck though! Here’s to getting rich quick

D

Deleted member 25872

Users like myself won’t be joining because the sheer number of ads lol. I’d be curious to see your trade off. How much activity are you retaining versus losing due to the ads? What is the long term impact of this model? They are large, invasive, not worth dealing with for .05 a post IMO. I question the sustainability of your model. I further question how much you are recouping versus spending. Even further, how many of your users utilize an adblocker? The ads are so invasive that they cover up the registration button on mobile lol.
Best of luck though! Here’s to getting rich quick

We have a plan for a sustainable business model. I'm fully aware that I won't be able to recoup my spending on Adsense, I am earning 20-30% of it back tops. We do have plans in place to ensure the long term sustainability of Bizdustry. The referral contest & incentives will be removed In, January & a posting limit for incentives will be introduced then too.

Users will only be allowed to earn up to 3 messages per hour. (0.15$).

All of this is part of my early acquisition budget which is set up with my business banking, to attract new members and hopefully keep some of the regulars. I will be announcing everything in detail to the leadership & staff, and then to the members around the 14th of Dec, giving them over 14 days notice before the 1st of Jan.

Untitled.png

D

Deleted member 7467

We have a plan for a sustainable business model. I'm fully aware that I won't be able to recoup my spending on Adsense, I am earning 20-30% of it back tops. We do have plans in place to ensure the long term sustainability of Bizdustry. The referral contest & incentives will be removed In, January & a posting limit for incentives will be introduced then too.

Users will only be allowed to earn up to 3 messages per hour. (0.15$).

All of this is part of my early acquisition budget which is set up with my business banking, to attract new members and hopefully keep some of the regulars. I will be announcing everything in detail to the leadership & staff, and then to the members around the 14th of Dec, giving them over 14 days notice before the 1st of Jan.

View attachment 8152
Good luck. I’ll watch from a distance. ;)

bomb

Reputable
Congratulations @Alexander. That is a bold move you have made. And yes, you cannot depend on AdSense for such a huge mobilization campaign. You need to have some organic way of getting the traffic. Incentivising is good in a short time. But for the long term sustainability of the forum, you will need to grow some organic traffic too.

Your approach is good, you just need to reach out to more individual advertisers to supplement the income from AdSense. And when your traffic becomes decent and stable enough, you can also consider Ezoic.