• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Fixed my MacBook!

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
That's awesome congratulations! It wasn't too long ago I realized that I've had my Macbook for like 7 years now and acquired it as used. It does not feel like anything near obsolete. I can probably get away with keeping this for a decade. If and when I decide to get a new computer it will probably be a MacBook simply based on this experience.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
That's awesome congratulations! It wasn't too long ago I realized that I've had my Macbook for like 7 years now and acquired it as used. It does not feel like anything near obsolete. I can probably get away with keeping this for a decade. If and when I decide to get a new computer it will probably be a MacBook simply based on this experience.

My laptop was crashing all of the time. I had wasted 500 dollars trying to get it fixed. Turns out the motherboard was bad. So one night it crashed. I got frustrated and took a hammer to it and finished it off.