[For Hire - $] Creative Developer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mace

Familiar Face
FP$
feVUcCr.png

Creative Developer for hire

Hello! I'm a creative developer (designer and frontend developer) with technical SEO knowledge from the Netherlands (GMT +1). I have worked for various digital agencies (daily work included design, development, training customers and customer support), working for clients like a Dutch professional soccer club frequently playing in the Dutch top league and one of the major parcel / e-commerce corporations of the Netherlands. I have also been a moderator on several communities (running on ZetaBoards, MyBB and IPB) in the past couple of years.

For an idea of my design capabilities, please refer to my Dribbble.

Positions interested in:
  • Administrator*;
  • Forum / global moderator*;
  • Support*;
  • Designer (UI / UX, interaction, ...);
  • (Frontend) developer;
  • WordPress developer (excluding plugin development).
* Only webmaster related communities.

I am also available for various tasks:
  • Project setup;
  • Developing a WordPress theme;
  • Managing your WordPress website;
  • Designing your website or forum theme;
  • Converting your design to functional web pages (websites only - not developing forum themes at this moment).

Payments
Payments should be made through PayPal. The payment for the first week / month (depending on whether the payments will be weekly or monthly) should always be upfront. I am not willing to work for free until 'the website / forum makes profit'. If you only need me for a specific task, a 50% upfront deposit (refundable) is required.

How does it work?
If you think you have a job for me, please send me a message or post in this topic (including your offer / budget) and I'll let you know if I accept your offer within 48 hours.

If you're not sure if I can help you or if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message describing what needs to be done and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29704

Hello,
I am Tornado from MitrSecurity, we are a forum that is starting but thriving. We are mainly about Security but basically computers and a little gaming in general. We are seeking trustworthy Global Moderators and Moderators, we already have a good staff team but want helpful, knowledgably and experienced staff members. If you wish to apply then please register (link in my signature) and send me a PM :)

Best Regards, Tornado -MitrSecurity Administrator and Founder (Formerly SecurityOne).

Status
Not open for further replies.