• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Completed for Nightly Frights

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
Site URL: http://nightlyfrights.forumotion.com/
Package: Ruby
Total posts on your forum: 1500
Packager Preferences: N/A
Area Preferences: N/A
Would you like to upgrade all replies to threads?: Yes
Do you permit our packagers to promote Forum Promotion in their signatures on your forum? Only if they have obtained the V.I.P. status on my forum.
Extra Notes: Can each packager that is working on this request, please, please, please, vote in the "Villain of the Month" contest? I know I said I didn't have an area preference and I don't. It's just, I would like for people to vote in this monthly contest...you don't even have to tell anyone who you voted for if you don't want to. Also, if you are new to my forum, add an avatar and create an introduction topic. Please and thank you.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$

Your Ruby package is now in progress

Overall Progress
Topics: 24/24

Packagers working
Kaynil posting as Llorona (8/8 topics)
Jerlene posting as Jerlene (8/8 topics)
Jason76 as Pumpkin Head (8/8 topics)

Last edited by a moderator:

Grimalkin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Apr 17, 2013
Behind you!
FP$
I just looked and it shows that he has not been on FP since March 1st. There's probably something going on IRL to be keeping them away from being online. So someone else might have to take over for @Mushmellow