Forum Authority moved to XenForo.

Twisted Sister

#Twisted
Aug 23, 2014
Scotland
forumauthority.com
FP$
Greetings everyone,

Firstly i'd like to apologise for the delay on this thread, as I know that we have moved to the new software maybe two to three weeks back. I've just been incredibly busy sorting out everything in the community and rolling updates daily. But nonetheless it's officially, we've now moved the xenforo. Since our move we've implemented a vast amount of new additions and features, that not only benefit users interaction on the site, but also browsing is far more pleasurable.

Just some of these new major changes include a brand new sleek, modern, fully responsive theme, advanced awards and reputation system, highly improved upgraded membership scheme, lots of new contest and giveaways, push notifications and much more!

I would truly appreciate if you would come along and check out the new beginning of Forum Authority, or prehaps even be apart of it?

If you would like more information on these new changes you can check these threads out.

Thanks for reading.

TopSilver

Reputable
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Yeah looking good Twisted. I plan to be active in the future just waiting a bit to see if google can catch up with my site before trading posts with more people. You made the wisest decision of your life with Forum Authority because in all honesty the content is definitely there. The only thing you lacked was a suitable content management system with good SEO and it looks like you found it. I'll be over on discord if you have any questions about Xenforo as I may not be able to answer every single one but I'm not half that bad at answering many of the questions you may have.

Can't wait to see the site continue to grow :D

Alexander.

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jan 30, 2015
Forum Promotion
FP$
Congratulations on moving to XenForo! Good decision, hopefully this change enhances your discussion board.

22_22

Madly Diligent
Package Team
Jun 14, 2009
England
FP$
Well done on the move, I hope it works well for you.
Out of curiousity what was Forum Authority using before xenforo?

Twisted Sister

#Twisted
Aug 23, 2014
Scotland
forumauthority.com
FP$
Yeah looking good Twisted. I plan to be active in the future just waiting a bit to see if google can catch up with my site before trading posts with more people. You made the wisest decision of your life with Forum Authority because in all honesty the content is definitely there. The only thing you lacked was a suitable content management system with good SEO and it looks like you found it. I'll be over on discord if you have any questions about Xenforo as I may not be able to answer every single one but I'm not half that bad at answering many of the questions you may have.

Can't wait to see the site continue to grow :D
much appreciated for your kind comments, I will be in touch via discord.

Congratulations on moving to XenForo! Good decision, hopefully this change enhances your discussion board.
thank you very much, I really do hope so too.

Congrats on the switch, i loved the MyBB powered Forum Authority. But the new change is good and a nice theme added.
I have to agree, I really did like the mybb version of the site as well, however, only good things can come out of xenforo version, hopefully.

Well done on the move, I hope it works well for you.
Out of curiousity what was Forum Authority using before xenforo?
Thank you very much and as mentioned previously mybb.

Looks great! Were your members receptive to the conversion to XenForo?
A lot of members were surprised by the move, however, a lot of members are definitely on board and are liking the new changes.

Congrats, made the right choice and members agree so far?
I would like to think that, no complaints so far.

It’s awesome to see communities making major software changes like this! XenForo is awesome, and it looks like you guys are already putting a lot of its features to good use.

Congrats on the move. :)
Thank you very much!, since our move a lot of effort has gone into customising the already amazing features that xenforo gives.

Reactions: Lämmchen