Forum Authority !

Vaador

Resident
Nov 26, 2016
www.insect.network
FP$
I love how simplistic the theme is! Good job on getting that on point!

Activity is growing slowly but surely, which is another great thing.

A lot of content through out the forum so much to discuss about.

If I had more time I would of gladly joint.

@Vaador I appreciate your kind comments, the team and I have worked tirelessly over the years Forum Authority has been around to design and construct a suitable, effective and efficient theme for its users and guests, I'm delighted to hear you enjoy such feature. We do have a vast variety of content indeed, ranging from all sorts of topics. I do hope that may be a possibility in the near future. :)

Vaador

Resident
Nov 26, 2016
www.insect.network
FP$
@Vaador I appreciate your kind comments, the team and I have worked tirelessly over the years Forum Authority has been around to design and construct a suitable, effective and efficient theme for its users and guests, I'm delighted to hear you enjoy such feature. We do have a vast variety of content indeed, ranging from all sorts of topics. I do hope that may be a possibility in the near future. :)
Maybe some time in the future I will have time to register and be an active user but for now my hands are tide up.

Howdy folks, It has been quite some time since my last update. I would just like to let everyone know that Forum Authority is still up and running and going strong, in fact I have just created a thread on the site covering topics such as recent events, new changes and implemented features and of course what is yet to come, if you would like to check out the thread in its entirety, you can do so here: https://forumauthority.com/thread-4901-post-29952.html#pid29952

Ello folks! I hope everyone has had a fantastic New Year, it's a new year and a new Forum Authority, I will be doing my best to get weekly updates out, including changelog threads/newsletter. There is a great range of implementations and changes on the way. If you would like to know them, check this thread out here: https://forumauthority.com/showthread.php?tid=4990&pid=31252#pid31252

Hello everyone,

Since my last update the site has undergone some drastic internal changes, however, there is still lots more to come and look forward to.

Currently in the works is a beautiful, elegant and flat new theme as well as a new FA logo, overhauled graphics and so much more.

The theme will come standard as dark, although will be changeable to light in the near future. Furthermore, we will be implementing a new MOTM system, tweaking subscriptions, awards, reputation and making much needed changes to our terms and conditions.

I hope you will join us along the way and experience all these great new additions and implementations.

If you would like to sign up it's as easy as clicking the link below:

Thanks!