Forum/Blog Spotlight - Caludin.com

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Forum/Blog Spotlight

From time to time we will be spotlighting a forum or blog in order to allow the FP community to be introduced to new sites or get reacquainted with existing sites.
Our Current Spotlight is a forum owned by a long time FP member @MeganChan.

Caludin.com

We invite members to visit Caludin.com and sign up as a member if you feel it's a good fit for you.
In this thread take the opportunity to ask MeganChan questions about her site or make comments on it.

@MeganChan, what is the meaning behind the name of your forum Caludin.com?

Thanks for being a part of Forum Promotion!

Reactions: MeganChan
Talk Mental Health

MeganChan

Ferret Queen
Jul 20, 2015
caludin.com
FP$
*blushes* Aw, thanks.

@MeganChan, what is the meaning behind the name of your forum Caludin.com?
Not a huge meaning honestly. Its just the last name of one of my characters. Her name is Maroon Caludin. I came up with it when I was making a screen name for AOL (when I still had it). I had been watching The Simpsons while on the computer and a cauldron was mentioned. I thought that would be a good last name, but silly me, I misspelled it. But decided I liked it. I bought that domain 7 or 8 years ago? Around there. My second oldest one.
Love the purple colors! When did you create your forum? Have you always been on phpBB?
Aw, thanks. Its been around for quite a while. Probably as long as the domain, so like 7 or 8 years. Something like that. And always been on PhpBB.

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
Nice forum, Megan! Love the name Caludin too :)

Reactions: MeganChan

MeganChan

Ferret Queen
Jul 20, 2015
caludin.com
FP$
I see you have a Discord channel...does it get a lot of activity?

Not too much, not that I put the effort to try to make it active too much. XD

How did you come up with the name??

Not a huge meaning honestly. Its just the last name of one of my characters. Her name is Maroon Caludin. I came up with it when I was making a screen name for AOL (when I still had it). I had been watching The Simpsons while on the computer and a cauldron was mentioned. I thought that would be a good last name, but silly me, I misspelled it. But decided I liked it.
What drove you to be at phpBB in the first place?

A lot of the forums I was on at the time (that no longer exist) used it so I decided to try it and have used it ever since.
Nice forum, Megan! Love the name Caludin too :)

Thank you.

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Jan 28, 2013
forumer.io
FP$
Hi everyone!

It's time for a new spotlight, so I'll be archiving this one. Take a look at the next one spotlighting @Guardian's site! :)