Forum/Blog Spotlight - GeezeZone

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Forum/Blog Spotlight

From time to time we will be spotlighting a forum or blog in order to allow the FP community to be introduced to new sites or get reacquainted with existing sites.
Our Current Spotlight is a forum owned by @Abizaga

GeezeZone

We invite members to visit GeezeZone and sign up as a member if you feel it's a good fit for you.
In this thread take the opportunity to ask Abizaga questions about his site or make comments on it.

@Abizaga what gave you the idea to create the forum GeezeZone and how long has it been up and running?

Thanks for being a part of Forum Promotion!

• Love
Reactions: Abizaga and bomb

bomb

Reputable
Jun 19, 2017
www.comradepower.com
FP$
GeezeZone.com is the greatest forum i have joined this year! At least one thing i thank the lockdown for :)
This forum is like a time machine! Once you join, it will take you back in time. The nostalgia of the good old days. I just love reminiscing on how sweet life was back int the days.

It is a true repository of the fond memories of the '90s and 2000s. ;-*

• Love
Reactions: Abizaga

Lämmchen

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
GeezeZone.com is the greatest forum i have joined this year! At least one thing i thank the lockdown for :)
This forum is like a time machine! Once you join, it will take you back in time. The nostalgia of the good old days. I just love reminiscing on how sweet life was back int the days.

It sounds like a fun place!! Show us one of your favorite threads from there?

• Love
Reactions: bomb

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Forum/Blog Spotlight

From time to time we will be spotlighting a forum or blog in order to allow the FP community to be introduced to new sites or get reacquainted with existing sites.
Our Current Spotlight is a forum owned by @Abizaga

GeezeZone

We invite members to visit GeezeZone and sign up as a member if you feel it's a good fit for you.
In this thread take the opportunity to ask Abizaga questions about his site or make comments on it.

@Abizaga what gave you the idea to create the forum GeezeZone and how long has it been up and running?

Thanks for being a part of Forum Promotion!
Thank you so much! I'm honored to have the spotlightlight! I came up with GeezeZone when I was actually planning to have a fully custom made forum software made with a retro software look in mind. That proved too expensive and I noticed I had a forum up that got basically no activity anyway that ran on Xenforo. I decided to clear and repurpose that for a 90s and 2000s nostalgia forum (Which is something I'm passionate about) instead! Thanks for having me here and offering the opportunity to share my project with people! Oh also it was open since March 30th this year

Thanks Bomb! I'm so happy that you've come to really enjoy my forum and your contributions have been a massive help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lämmchen

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
I really enjoyed the 90s and early 00s. Maybe because I was younger, but it seemed like the world was more at peace than it is now.

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
:tonguewink:What made you not want to go further and include the 80s? I was a teen in the 80s so that's my era! LOL
If you want to talk 80's, go nuts! The 90s were my era though and thus, my comfort zone which is why its mostly 90s and 2000s. :)

I really enjoyed the 90s and early 00s. Maybe because I was younger, but it seemed like the world was more at peace than it is now.
I think everything kinda was better back then. At least in the states. Stable economy, it was a peaceful time, great tv shows and vidya games coming out and technology was just overall improving.

Last edited:

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Thanks man! I'm really flattered that this happened haha! Imagine waking up this morning and looking at my phone and the first thing I see is that I got spotlight! Really made my day. @Hungry Ego

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Where did the name Geeze Zone come from?
It used to go by "YearEra" in its really early days but the name doesn't exactly slide off the tongue. I figured a name that kinda makes it sound like everyone inside is an old geezer would be funnier and more appropriate. That and it was ome of the first things to pop in my head that I liked lol.

Last edited:

Abizaga

Reputable
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Pretty well. We had about 5 of us there Nd we had a pretty good time.