Forum/Blog Spotlight - Holistic, Organic, Secular & Tolerant

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Forum/Blog Spotlight

From time to time we will be spotlighting a forum or blog in order to allow the FP community to be introduced to new sites or get reacquainted with existing sites.
Our Current Spotlight is a forum owned by @ZandraJoi

Holistic, Organic, Secular & Tolerant

We invite members to visit Holistic, Organic, Secular & Tolerant and sign up as a member if you feel it's a good fit for you.
In this thread take the opportunity to ask ZandraJoi questions about her site or make comments on it.

@ZandraJoi what is something you'd like to share about the forum Holistic, Organic, Secular & Tolerant and how do you like using proboards?

Thanks for being a part of Forum Promotion!

Last edited:
Reactions: ZandraJoi
Talk Mental Health

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Congrats on the spotlight! How long has your site been up for?

Last edited:

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Thank you for this honor!
I started this forum as I feel we have a need for a non-religious eco-friendly group. I had looked & couldn’t find one that was both that also stressed tolerance.
To help educate people on holistic, environmental issues. Discussing not degrading fellow humans. Learning together.
The forum has a diverse member base.
I had a forum many years ago on Proboards & when I thought of making another one, I remembered a bit of how to do it. I like the ease of use for Proboards. The Control Panel is easy to navigate.

@Abizaga Thank you! I created the forum April 21, 2020, so little over 4 months.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
This is a very interesting community! I've certainly never seen a forum with this long of a name, but you can see there is a lot of thought provoking discussions going on. I really thought this thread was cool. Linking members to particular articles that have impacted you is an awesome idea, especially since you share your notes on each article.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
I noticed there is no logo on your site. Have you considered creating one or hiring someone to design one for you?
Never thought of having a logo. I can't do graphics like that & I don't feel comfortable hiring somebody. Maybe if I got bigger, I'd reconsider it. Thank you for the idea!

Reactions: Lämmchen

ZandraJoi

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
FP$
Cookie Badge
This is a very interesting community! I've certainly never seen a forum with this long of a name, but you can see there is a lot of thought provoking discussions going on. I really thought this thread was cool. Linking members to particular articles that have impacted you is an awesome idea, especially since you share your notes on each article.
Thank you for the compliments! There’s a few on Proboards that have long names too lol I wanted one that could become an acronym & to let people know what the forum is about just by the title. I wanted my forum to be different from others, to encourage people to discuss things, to think beyond the proverbial box.