Forum/Blog Spotlight - VGR

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
Forum/Blog Spotlight

From time to time we will be spotlighting a forum or blog in order to allow the FP community to be introduced to new sites or get reacquainted with existing sites.
Our Current Spotlight is a forum owned by a long time FP member @Dan The Man.

VGR
vgr.gif

We invite members to visit VGR and sign up as a member if you feel it's a good fit for you.
In this thread take the opportunity to ask @Dan The Man questions about their site or make comments on it.

1st Question(s)!
@Dan The Man, your forum has over 10,000 members, how long did it take you to get that many registrants?

Thanks for being a part of Forum Promotion! :heart:

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I'd say VGR.com is the GOAT of all of the domains around here. How did you manage to get your hands on a three character .com domain, especially one that you were able to attach a brand to?

Reactions: bomb

bomb

Reputable
Jun 19, 2017
www.comradepower.com
FP$
I'd say VGR.com is the GOAT of all of the domains around here. How did you manage to get your hands on a three character .com domain, especially one that you were able to attach a brand to?
Very true. VGR is the kind of domain you can kill for! Estibot is valuing it at $51,000...! The community has grown really fast.
Congrats @Dan The Man quite admirable.

Dan The Man

Paragon
Sep 18, 2007
www.vgr.com
FP$
I knew the previous owner for over a decade and was able to buy it. I branded VGR for Video Game Revolution.
Very true. VGR is the kind of domain you can kill for! Estibot is valuing it at $51,000...! The community has grown really fast.
Congrats @Dan The Man quite admirable.
The 3 letter .com domain alone is worth 6 figures today.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I believe you used to have a store on your website. I think I remember seeing that you were selling retro gaming consoles and things like that. Is that still a thing that you're doing? If not, why aren't you?

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I believe you used to have a store on your website. I think I remember seeing that you were selling retro gaming consoles and things like that. Is that still a thing that you're doing? If not, why aren't you?

Did you miss my question? :p