Forum Index Redirect Auction #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would recommend making it so the forum can't be minimized. What's the point when it can just be minimized and can't be seen?
Uh, well, there goes your traffic. The whole point of that spot is to get attention to the person who bought, or won the spot. This contest is for THAT, so whoever wins will get so much focused traffic.

I really, really wish I'd waited before spending FP$ on a stickied thread. *sigh* Augh!

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Let's be sure to keep the topic about bidding! Please create another topic if you wish to discuss about the auction.
I am currently looking into the possibility of disabling the option to collapse the category.

Reactions: Carlos X

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
@Joshua Farrell is in the lead with a bid of 5610FP

@Marc 's bid stated "If" minimize is added. Currently it is not added, so therefore the bid does not count.

Reactions: Marc

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$

Joshua Farrell

Forum Stock Market General Manager
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
To note: I took my untouched balance out of my personal bank. If anyone wants to help me get rid of the 674,000 FP, I will sponsor any bids from this point onward, just to make sure the amount gets removed from the system.

Jordan

Valued Contributor
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
www.Pardy.co
FP$
To note: I took my untouched balance out of my personal bank. If anyone wants to help me get rid of the 674,000 FP, I will sponsor any bids from this point onward, just to make sure the amount gets removed from the system.
Sponsor me for 600k

Kk thanks boo

Reactions: Joshua Farrell

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
600k bid now offered by Jordan.

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Well I know Joyfreak doesn’t have the FP cash for 900k even with Josh sponsoring. And I know my FP cash won’t get you to it, but I’ll throw all of mine your way to get you that step further with Josh! Then that’s another almost 13,000 out of the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.