Forum Logo Needed

ThatsTony

Acquaintance
Jun 13, 2018
FP$
Really looking for someone to help me make a beautiful, simple logo for my forum. I'll be taking the current "MF" logo and having it revamped. I'd really like shiny, bubble letters with some icons around it representing the type of forum I have. You'll have to get creative with such a small space and two characters.

Please get in touch if you have a portfolio or experience with graphic arts. I have a budget between $10 - $20 for this but my logo requirements are extremely simple. Paying with PayPal or BTC, whichever is preferred.

Reactions: Cumulus
Talk Mental Health

Dotgician

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 9, 2020
FP$
I can do this for $20 Shoot me a pm with more details and if you're still looking.

meetdilip

Marketing Team Member
Marketing Team
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
Does this look like your version of bubbly and shiney ?

shiney.png

shiney 2.png

ThatsTony

Acquaintance
Jun 13, 2018
FP$
No offence, but it would be nice to have some feedback ( + ve or - ve ) if this work is still open.

It's only been several hours since I opened this thread. Thanks for sending in some samples... It wasn't necessary but I appreciate it. The 3rd 3D rendered concept was neat. I like the letters like that, but it would be nice if it was angled to the right instead of the left and also in the color blue.

Reactions: meetdilip