Forum Stock Market General Manager
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Forum Link: http://forumpostexchanges.com/
Forum Name: Forum Post Exchanges
Current Max Daily Exchange: 25 topics/replies daily. 50 Max in a single, non-daily exchange.
Information: I decided to try out some exchanges to help kick start my forum. I will do my best to complete my part of each exchange, but I don't have all the free time in the world for any extreme exchanges.

I am currently willing to do up to 25 a day for a daily exchange, though the number may change, based on free time and if I feel up to it. :) I am also willing to do up to 50 in a single exchange, if it isn't a daily exchange.

Post your forum link and offer, and I will see if what you post would be doable.

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Sorry about the non-reply guys and gals, completely forgot I had my own thread in this board. :eek:

If you want to still do an exchange with me, just mention it. :)

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
@Joshua Farrell

Nightly Frights

Would you want to do an exchange with me? I can probably do 5 to 10 posts on your forum (this is a one time exchange for the time being and not a daily exchange). You are allowed to post anywhere on my forum that you want, even the off topic section. I should be allowed to do the same on your forum. What do you say?
I'm still up for this....

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
@Grimalkin, I've completed 5 posts also. :) Was fun looking through the threads to look for something interesting to reply to. :)

@Jason5, sure. Any combo should work I guess, if not set on it. If you want to have atleast 1 topic mixed in with it, I can do the same.

Ash

Madly Diligent
Package Team

Joshua Farrell

Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Active/Active with socialcherry.unaux.com ?!?
Firstly, what am I supposed to see? Every time I load a subdomain that comes from that host that you have been posting, redirects me todifferent sites per reload, and not the actual site you have been advertising.

Secondly, I did mention in my original post that I won't do any active/active exchanges.

https://hostingchatter.com ??

Yeah, I can do a 25 topics/replies thing. :D
Oi, blank forum. Needing some help to get some initial content up I guess?