• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Selling Forum Posting - Any Niche - Affordable Rates

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Looking for some work. Plenty of experience - being a Package Member on FP.

Please reply and/or pm me with the rates you might be considering.

Thread edited: 3/17/18

Last edited:

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
Do you mean MathJax?
Well, it seems like something can be installed on there, but I'm not sure if it would blend in with every page background. Another thing I was looking at was using ShareLatex.com and putting a background on there similar to the target forum and then taking snapshots of that using a free tool and then uploading those to posts. But that's the difficult way to do it.

OK, here is the forum where I need the Latex: http://mathlesson.us - but the latex must be white and be simply notation put on the background rather than imported images - unless those images match the background.

Example now with images uploaded from ShareLatex, but you see the imported picture doesn't match the background:

http://mathlesson.us/threads/intersection.7/

Dan The Man

Resident
Sep 18, 2007
www.vgr.com
FP$
I might be interested if you could provide a test post.
Jason is a paid poster on my forum. Has been doing a great job and I highly recommend him. Furthermore, you can always review his content here on FP.

No need for "a test post". Not sure what conclusion you could draw from a single "test post" anyways.