Ash

Seasoned Veteran

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Just to clarify, there will be 12 winners, right? And are the prizes given out randomly? Or does the person that comes first get $10 PayPal, 2nd place gets $5 etc.?

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Just to clarify, there will be 12 winners, right? And are the prizes given out randomly? Or does the person that comes first get $10 PayPal, 2nd place gets $5 etc.?
It is a raffle. Every community that you check out is an entry. The "tickets" will be drawn randomly. Therefore, checking out more communities increases your chance to win, and you could win more than one prize.

• Informative
Reactions: Ash

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
This awesome Engagement Raffle has now ended, and the winners will be announced shortly. Please remember that this is a raffle for numerous prizes. Each community checked out by an individual equals one ticket. Our winners will be randomly selected from these tickets.

I'll go ahead and lock this topic, and I will create a new topic to announce the winners. Then I will also PM the winners in regards to collecting their prizes. :)

Special thanks to all of the people who participated in this event. I hope it was beneficial to many of the communities being promoted here at Forum Promotion.

Reactions: Ash
Status
Not open for further replies.