• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Forum - Promotion Ideas

tdbnz

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Oct 15, 2011
christchurch Newzealand
techland.me
FP$
Hi Everyone

What is the best methods to promote your own forum / Get Traffic to your site?

Current Methods I am using are

* Posting on FP & Other Forums

* Google Bot - via google webmaster tools

* Social Media and friends

Does any one else here know other effective ways to promote and get traffic and members to a site?

Advertise Here

meetdilip

Marketing Team Member
Marketing Team
Feb 17, 2019
FP$
Organic search. Make interesting SEO passable contents.

Reactions: tdbnz

Cam!

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
When you're operating a small community, it doesn't hurt to get the people in your life involved as well. Do any of your local friends/family know about your forum?

When I operated a sports forum in middle school and high school, I had a number of my friends from school on the forum. They were especially helpful when I first started things up.