Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Hi guys, I'm looking for graphic designer(s) to design multiple quality userbar sets for Forum Promotion. I'd like for these userbars to match this forum at least somewhat. This could just mean using the same color scheme, background, logo, etc. I don't have any specifics. Use your discretion with the size of the userbars. I'm just looking for creativity. Please keep in mind that these will be pretty big sets that consist of more than a dozen userbars per set. I'll also want to have the PSD, so we can personalize userbars with specific usernames. :)

I will be paying via PayPal. We can discuss the pricing via PM.

Reactions: ChrisGrigg

Cameron.

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Sorry for the lack of a response to everyone who has replied to this topic. I had forgotten about this.

This is one i made a long time ago (is in another thread i made). I no longer have the PSD for this. But can easily make it again.

View attachment 6179
I like it, but I’d rather the logo not be placed like that. I’d want to be able to see the entire “Forum Promotion” text in the userbar.

Cameron.

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I like where you're going with that, but I don't care for the font that you used.

View attachment 6211

Can do them as gif as well
That's cool. It would be nice to have GIF userbars that we can easily personalize.