• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

$ Forum Promotion Userbars

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Sorry for just now responding, but this topic is for userbars (as in what would be placed in someone's signature), not rank sets. I guess I could have explained this better, but I didn't realize that some people referred to rank images as "userbars." Anyways, FP has CSS ranks, so we definitely don't need any ranks designed.

Still, I appreciate you guys taking the time to design these rank sets! As some of you know, I am the owner of Free Forum Ranks, so I'd love to put these rank sets on there, if you guys are interested in working out some type of deal or something. You'd get a free link back, at the very least.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
Jan 13, 2011
SenselessBlogger.com
senselessblogger.com
FP$
Sorry for just now responding, but this topic is for userbars (as in what would be placed in someone's signature), not rank sets. I guess I could have explained this better, but I didn't realize that some people referred to rank images as "userbars." Anyways, FP has CSS ranks, so we definitely don't need any ranks designed.

Still, I appreciate you guys taking the time to design these rank sets! As some of you know, I am the owner of Free Forum Ranks, so I'd love to put these rank sets on there, if you guys are interested in working out some type of deal or something. You'd get a free link back, at the very least.
I'll come up with something tonight. Feel free to use mine though.