• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Selling Forum Services - Activity Packages and Buy Now Links Added

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
I am offering the following forum services, for a fee. Each item has a price attached to it, right below the service title.

Temporary Staff Services

Package Team Member - Holiday or Event Only

Looking for a little extra help for a potential holiday or event package rush? Purchase this, and I will help during the post package event you have planned.
Payment: Upfront in Full, via Paypal
Cost Per Day: $2.50 USD
Custom pricing available for non-standard posting packages events, or special requests.

Writing Specific Services

Writing Forum Rules, Individual Board Rules/Guidelines, Moderation Guidelines or Protocols, or Service Guidelines
Cost:
$15.00-$150.00 USD
Payment: Upfront, via Paypal for small items; Half upfront, half at completion, for larger projects.
Need someone to write up general forum rules, individual board guidelines, moderation guidelines, or anything else that you need, to ensure people know what to expect when posting on your forum? Do you need protocols or guidelines for your staff to follow, when doing certain things, like moderation or service requests? Consider purchasing this. My rates start at $15 USD for basic items you need written up, up to $150 USD, if you need nearly everything written up (or if it is a writing intensive project, that will take time to put together completely for you).

Posting Custom Topic and/or Reply Amounts

Need some extra topics or replies? Expect an avatar and a minimum of 25 words (more, depending on forum subject) per topic or reply.
Cost: $0.10 USD per Reply; $0.25 per Topic. Custom package amounts available per request. Very specific niches or 75-500 or more replies or topics, expect a delay in completion.
Payment: Upfront via Paypal for small orders. Larger orders ($35 or more) can be split up into two payments, if desired amount of topics or replies need time to complete.
Time to Complete: For Packages that are 50 or smaller, expect time to complete to be between 1-5 days, based on genre of forum.
For tougher genres or package sizes that are much larger, expect completion to potentially take longer than expected.
Extra: If you want your packages to be spread out across a specific amount of days or month(s), feel free to specify in your request.
Bulk Pricing on 500 or more replies and/or topics, is available upon request.

Posting Packages

Need some extra topics or replies? The following are pre priced package amounts, for replies and topics. Expect an avatar and a minimum of 25 words (more, depending on forum subject) per topic or reply.

In order to pay me, I have provided paypal links with the appropriately priced amounts, for each package below. Any of the items below that has an extra item, has a separate payment link, to take into consideration the additional cost of the extra item listed. When clicking through on the payment links, it will pull up a short description of what you are getting, plus the price for it. While you have the option to purchase multiples of these items on the purchase page, please be considerate and limit the multiple purchases, if the package size is bigger.

Once you pay for it through PayPal, you will be redirected back here, with a conversation open to send me a PM. At that point, add the forum url you want me to post on in the formatted PM, and then click on send/start conversation. And that's it. :) I will then reply to your PM, once I confirm in PayPal that I received payment.

Basic Reply Package
Amount
: 25 Replies
Standard Delivery Time: 1-4 Days
Cost: $2.50 USD
Standard Delivery:
Pay Now via: PayPal
Pay Now via: Crypto - Choose USD Coin, if you don't have a Crypto balance in the selection list.

Standard Reply Package
Amount
: 75 Replies
Standard Delivery Time: 6-8 Days
Cost: $7.50 USD
Extras: $10.00 USD additional, for 1 Day Completion
Standard Delivery:
Pay Now via: Crypto - Choose USD Coin, if you don't have a Crypto balance in the selection list.

1 Day Delivery:

Premium Reply Package
Amount
: 150 Replies
Standard Delivery Time: 10-15 Days
Cost: $15.00 USD
Extras: $15.00 USD additional, for 4 Day Completion
Pay for Standard Delivery:

Pay for 4 Day Delivery:

Basic Topic Package
Amount
: 20 Topics
Cost: $5.00 USD

Standard Topic Package
Amount
: 60 Topics
Extras: $10.00 USD additional, for 2 Day Completion

Pay for 2 Day Delivery:

Premium Topic Package
Amount
: 120 Topics
Cost: $30.00 USD
Extras: $25.00 USD additional, for 4 Day Completion

Pay for 4 Day Delivery:

Monthly Activity Packages​

Want daily activity, with a specific amount of replies and topics to be made in any given 30 day period? Then feel free to purchase one of the two options below!

As with the posting packages above, if you go through the purchase link below, it will open a conversation with me that you can include the forum URL you want the package to be completed on. And if you want a specific activity package to last so many months, feel free to use the multiple purchase option on the purchase page, and pay for the length you want upfront, and specify that in your PM.

Monthly Basic Activity Package
Daily Topics:
2 Topics Per Day
Daily Replies: 8 Replies Per Day
Total Topics: 60 Topics
Total Replies: 240 Replies
Length of Completion: 30 Days
Cost: $42.00 USD
Cost Breakdown: $0.30 per Topic; $0.10 per Reply
Purchase Link: Purchase Now

Monthly Standard Activity Package
Daily Topics:
5 Topics Per Day
Daily Replies: 15 Replies Per Day
Total Topics: 150 Topics
Total Replies: 450 Replies
Length of Completion: 30 Days
Cost: $82.50 USD
Cost Breakdown: $0.25 per Topic; $0.10 per Reply
Purchase Link: Purchase Now

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
I have added (or have updated) the following, to my Posting Service.

Time to Complete: For Packages that are 50 or smaller, expect time to complete to be between 1-5 days, based on genre of forum.
For tougher genres or package sizes that are much larger, expect completion to potentially take longer than expected.
Extra: If you want your packages to be spread out across a specific amount of days or month(s), feel free to specify in your request.

Price Per Day Posting
If you want to pay, based on the number of days, instead of by post count, the following are my day to day rates.
Price Per Day, Reply Only:
Up to 15 replies per day: $1.50 USD per day ordered.
Up to 25 replies per day: $2.50 USD per day ordered.

Price Per Day, Topic Only:
Up to 5 topics per day: $1.25 USD per day ordered.
Up to 10 topics per day: $2.50 USD per day ordered.
Up to 15 topics per day: $3.25 USD per day ordered.
Up to 25 topics per day: $5.00 USD per day ordered.

Price Per Day, Mixed Reply and Topic:
A mixed amount of replies and topics, up to 25 per day: $4.00 USD per day ordered.

Last edited:

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
I have a limited experience with depression with myself, and not a whole lot of practical experience with others having depression. Though I do know a number of people with varying types of mental illness.

Depending on how much you want created, I might be able to do so.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
I have updated this topic. I will now only do package help requests for holidays or event related. It is charged by the day. I will no longer do the custom length and per week options in the temporary staff section. Effectively, the event or holiday listed option, is the custom option, as I have my listed daily price there.

I have also added pre-priced package amounts. both the standard and premium package options for both replies and topics, has an added fee for quicker completion, if you want me to complete sooner than the expected completion range.

D

Deleted member 25872

Standard Reply Package
Amount: 75 Replies
Extras: $10.00 USD for 1 Day Completion

Please check your PM's for further information @Joshua Farrell

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Let's get a PREMIUM TOPIC PACKAGE from you on https://workfromhomeforums.com/

You can create topics about working from home, online business (which is what you actually do :)). YOu can even present your services (maybe you'll get some more clients from there as well). Present yourself, discuss webmaster stuff. Whatever you consider OK

Let me know if you'd be interested.

Rey619

Paragon
I am offering the following forum services, for a fee. Each item has a price attached to it, right below the service title.

Temporary Staff Services

Package Team Member - Holiday or Event Only

Looking for a little extra help for a potential holiday or event package rush? Purchase this, and I will help during the post package event you have planned.
Payment: Upfront in Full, via Paypal
Cost Per Day: $2.50 USD
Custom pricing available for non-standard posting packages events, or special requests.

Writing Specific Services

Writing Forum Rules, Individual Board Rules/Guidelines, Moderation Guidelines or Protocols, or Service Guidelines
Cost:
$15.00-$150.00 USD
Payment: Upfront, via Paypal for small items; Half upfront, half at completion, for larger projects.
Need someone to write up general forum rules, individual board guidelines, moderation guidelines, or anything else that you need, to ensure people know what to expect when posting on your forum? Do you need protocols or guidelines for your staff to follow, when doing certain things, like moderation or service requests? Consider purchasing this. My rates start at $15 USD for basic items you need written up, up to $150 USD, if you need nearly everything written up (or if it is a writing intensive project, that will take time to put together completely for you).

Posting Custom Topic and/or Reply Amounts
Need some extra topics or replies? Expect an avatar and a minimum of 25 words (more, depending on forum subject) per topic or reply.
Cost: $0.10 USD per Reply; $0.25 per Topic. Custom package amounts available per request. Very specific niches or 75-500 or more replies or topics, expect a delay in completion.
Payment: Upfront via Paypal for small orders. Larger orders ($35 or more) can be split up into two payments, if desired amount of topics or replies need time to complete.

Posting Packages
Need some extra topics or replies? The following are pre-priced package amounts, for replies and topics. Expect an avatar and a minimum of 25 words (more, depending on forum subject) per topic or reply.

Basic Reply Package
Amount
: 25 Replies
Cost: $2.50 USD

Standard Reply Package
Amount
: 75 Replies
Extras: $10.00 USD for 1 Day Completion

Premium Reply Package
Amount
: 150 Replies
Extras: $15.00 USD for 4 Day Completion

Basic Topic Package
Amount
: 20 Topics
Cost: $5.00 USD

Standard Topic Package
Amount
: 60 Topics
Extras: $10.00 USD for 2 Day Completion

Premium Topic Package
Amount
: 120 Topics
Cost: $30.00 USD
Extras: $25.00 USD for 4 Day Completion
Do you have something like a daily activity membership maybe something along the lines of 10-20 a day

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
FP$
Cookie Badge
Do you have something like a daily activity membership maybe something along the lines of 10-20 a day
How long would you like the daily posts to go for? My rates depend on basically the amount of replies, topics or mix, based on the length. I can give you a basic day to day cost, if you want to figure out the length of time, with how much you are willing to pay.