Selling Forum Services - Activity Packages and Buy Now Links Added

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
I am officially taking requests again through this thread. Sorry to everyone who I ignored via PM the last couple months, had numerous things that kept my attention away from being able to adequately provide this service during that time.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
I am officially taking requests again through this thread. Sorry to everyone who I ignored via PM the last couple months, had numerous things that kept my attention away from being able to adequately provide this service during that time.
Hi! You had another thread awhile back that had FP$ as an alternative. Did you just want USD?

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Joshua Farrell do you live in the U.S?

I'd take you up on this package and will pay the $10 for 1 day completion if it interest you. I don't think it would be hard to get 75 posts on Cafe Discussions. It's the same site mind piff. We have a good bit of posts.

Standard Reply Package
Amount
: 75 Replies
Standard Delivery Time: 6-8 Days
Cost: $7.50 USD
Extras: $10.00 USD for 1 Day Completion

I'd also pay you an extra 2 bucks and make it $12 if you agree'd to make a handful of topics of the amount of your choosing out of the 75.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
@TopSilver, I do live in the U.S., always have. ;) With the current number of topics, and the broad posting areas, it should be easy to complete. One thing I probably should have clarified in my opening post, is that the dollar amount next to the complete faster option, is an additional charge on top of posting. With places like Fiver, that price is added automatically to the purchase total; so if the person wanted the faster speed, and the forum isn't naturally an easy subject to fill quickly, that is an incentive to get it done sooner.

I can complete it in the day without the additional charge, if you would prefer it.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Joshua Farrell I will be excited to take you up on this in about 2 weeks. I had just got some money but spent it on all fiverr postings and advertisements... etc.

If your still open to this mid-July, expect a private message around that time and we'll arrange it. I will pay first of course. Thank you.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
@Joshua Farrell I will be excited to take you up on this in about 2 weeks. I had just got some money but spent it on all fiverr postings and advertisements... etc.

If your still open to this mid-July, expect a private message around that time and we'll arrange it. I will pay first of course. Thank you.
Sounds good. I currently have nothing planned during that period, so it shouldn't be an issue.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
I look forward to it then. Will stay in contact. Your posts are always fun to read. Thank you. - Brad

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Would you be interested in 50 replies for $6 paypal minus the fee? Your price says $5 for 50 replies but I'll pay you $6 minus the paypal fee.

I can send it your way anytime. Just send me a private message when you get this @Joshua Farrell.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Do you do continuous posting on a forum? I saw where someone else asked this same question but I didn't see an answer. Sorry if you replied and I didn't see it.
I do offer it, but it has been awhile since I mentioned it. Haven't had interest in a daily item in awhile, that would extend beyond x amount of days. I can dig up my local copy of my extended monthly up to yearly rates, if interested.

PM me if/when available. Been trying to work with you for the longest time but always seem your schedule is full. I remain interested!
I'll send a PM to you within the up coming week about potential posting.

Would you be interested in 50 replies for $6 paypal minus the fee? Your price says $5 for 50 replies but I'll pay you $6 minus the paypal fee.

I can send it your way anytime. Just send me a private message when you get this @Joshua Farrell.
Sorry for forgetting about you. Send me a PM when you are ready.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
I have updated the original opening post to include Buy Now/Purchase Now links to PayPal, and Monthly Activity Packages with purchase links.

Be mindful that when you finalize your order through PayPal, you will be redirected back to the forum, to the start conversation page with me as the recipient. Add the forum url you want the package to be posted on at that stage, with any additional requirements there, if you didn't mention it here in an inquiry post.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
You have my word @Joshua Farrell that I just paid you $30 for your 4 day completion of 150 posts.

Since that's a lot I hope you can do it in time. Website -> https://www.cafediscussions.com

That's the most I've ever paid for posting on my site but we could use the activity and your posts are always quality. I look forward to seeing you on cafe discussions and let me know if you have any questions. Your already a member there.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
You have my word @Joshua Farrell that I just paid you $30 for your 4 day completion of 150 posts.

Since that's a lot I hope you can do it in time. Website -> https://www.cafediscussions.com

That's the most I've ever paid for posting on my site but we could use the activity and your posts are always quality. I look forward to seeing you on cafe discussions and let me know if you have any questions. Your already a member there.
I just looked at my phone, and there was the paypal receipt of the purchase. I'll begin on it promptly.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
Thank you bud.