Selling Forum Services - Activity Packages and Buy Now Links Added

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Hey @joshua are you open for the below package.

Basic Topic Package
Amount
: 20 Topics
Standard Delivery Time: 1-4 Days
Cost: $5.00 USD
Pay for Standard Delivery: Purchase Now

I want to start this package on a new forum I am working on and also on the forum on my signature maybe in a week. Let me know.
You tagged the wrong user. :D

The GTA forum should be easy enough to do. What will the topic be for the other forum?

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
Oh my, I edited the post to not create any confusion 😅

The other is a General forum I am just getting started with that forum now. You can see the link in my Signature.
Both looks good. Whenever you are ready for me, feel free to pay. I am willing to adjust one package to be split between two forums, if you don't want to pay full price twice.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
@TopSilver, Sorry for the delay, had a couple of issues, including the internet being shut off while an upgrade to my provider was being done. I will do my best to complete the rest of the package within the next day.

TopSilver

Resident
FP$
@Joshua Farrell please complete the posts when possible. I did pay $30. Thank you.

Joshua Farrell

Package Team Member
Package Team
Gamma Premium
@Joshua Farrell please complete the posts when possible. I did pay $30. Thank you.
Working on it right now. I should be done in the next few hours, as I read through topics to get it done within the day.