Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge

Forum Sponsor Usergroup
Auction Closes on August 1st, 12 P.M. (U.S. EST)

In this auction, you are bidding on the opportunity to be a member of the Forum Sponsor usergroup for six months. The perks of this usergroup include a gold username, access to a private VIP forum, extra signature space, and a browsing experience free of advertisements. Please review the guidelines prior to bidding.

Bidding Guidelines:
  • Bidding Increments - You must bid at least 50 FP$ higher than the previous bidder. The minimum bid is posted at the bottom of this topic.
  • Cash on Hand - You must have the amount of cash that you are bidding. If you make a bid and do not have that amount already, your bid will be ignored and deleted.
  • End of Auction - Only bids before closing time will count. The highest bidder with a valid bid will be considered winner. I will contact the winner via PM requesting which topic to sticky.

Bidding Form:
Code:
[b]Bid:[/b]

Minimum Bid: 100 FP$
Bidding Ends at: August 1st, 12 P.M. (U.S. EST)

Esper

Reputable
Oct 29, 2014
FP$
Just curious why staff is allowed to bid for this? Or has that always been a thing, thought this was a chance for a non-staff member to get forum sponsor?

• Agree
Reactions: mav3n

mav3n

lvl 9000 IQ
May 22, 2011
FP$
Just curious why staff is allowed to bid for this? Or has that always been a thing, thought this was a chance for a non-staff member to get forum sponsor?
Yeah, doesn't make much sense. The biggest feature is ad removal and I can do that for free with ad blockers. (Shrugs)

• Agree
Reactions: DylRicho

Cameron.

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
I apologize if it's an inconvenience, but this is nothing new. Staff members are more than welcome to bid in these auctions if they choose to do so.

Esper

Reputable
Oct 29, 2014
FP$
I apologize if it's an inconvenience, but this is nothing new. Staff members are more than welcome to bid in these auctions if they choose to do so.
Ah okay, I understand.

Before I spam up the topic, just want to bring one thing to the table. Perhaps make some auctions for non-staff in the future? So those with way less FP$ has a chance? I've noticed a lot of staff have an insane amount of FP$ (not all but quite a few) and a forum I believe is meant for the members. Staff already get additional perks that members do not get (I'm pretty sure) so perhaps have some in the future where staff cannot bid.

Or perhaps even have bids for members below a certain threshold of FP$ (thebrokepersonauction is the ideal name)

Just wanted to throw it out there - andddd I will no longer spam this topic.

D

Deleted member 32117

Can I still bid lol I would to be VIP on here

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Can I still bid lol I would to be VIP on here
Why would you still bid? It's a moot point, the auction is over. :bored:
Well it says it's closed yet the topic is open which can be perceived as a conflict of information especially when no winner was declared by OP so the user might look at it is as he might as well put a bid in spite of what it says because it could have been extended and the op neglected to mention it or he simply forgot to close it or got sidetracked with something else hence why it's not closed nor has a winner been declared. The user in question could see any of these as possible outcomes so it is in his interest to make a bid because if he is wrong and the OP simply didn't lock it and declare a winner due to being sidetracked with something else or simply forgotten then no harm done but if it was extended then his bid then becomes valid and might help him win it.

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
The auction is now closed -- Lucky is the winner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.