forumer.io - A New Kind of Webmaster Community

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Jan 28, 2013
FP$
A COMMUNITY FOR ALL.-5.png

Hey all!

This has been a long time coming for me, and I am so excited to show off the work that myself and my co-administrator has put into forumer.io! Forumer.io is a new type of webmaster community that combines certain functionalities that new forum softwares have with the same functionality that most of us love. Forumer.io was designed to give all webmasters a place to have fun, and all "forumers" a place to relax and discuss topics that could change the online community world.

We're excited to release our new project, and cannot wait to see you over there! Join us at forumer.io!

Cameron.

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
I've registered and posted an introduction topic. My activity will be sporadic, but I look forward to participating in discussions around your community. It's clear that you've got an awesome project going, and I'm excited to see where it goes.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
I like the theme! You should probably consider opening up some reading material to the guests to make them want to join.
I have joined.

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Jan 28, 2013
FP$
I've registered and posted an introduction topic. My activity will be sporadic, but I look forward to participating in discussions around your community. It's clear that you've got an awesome project going, and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Thanks Cameron! :)

It doesn't let me view even a single page without login in. Is this private type of community?
I like the theme! You should probably consider opening up some reading material to the guests to make them want to join.
I have joined.
Thanks you two! I'll definitely think about it! :)

Thomasss

Espresso Dependent
Jan 28, 2013
FP$
For those interested in joining but prefer darker themes, I introduce you to Dark Mode! Member Exclusive dark version of our default theme! Join the dark side of Forumer.io!
Dark Side of Former.io-4.png