Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Jan 28, 2013
forumer.io
FP$
forumer.io sign-2.png

Hey!

I'm looking for some feedback on my new online community, forumer.io! I'm looking for feedback on the theme/style of the community, load speeds, etc. Please let me know what you think! It's still rather new, so please no feedback on amounts of content, etc. :)

Thanks!

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
We’ve been live with our new color scheme for a while now, I’d love to know everyone’s thoughts on it!

I love the color scheme of your current style, but I do agree that the blue in your advertisement banner might be a little too strong.

Reactions: Thomasss

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Jan 28, 2013
forumer.io
FP$
I love the color scheme of your current style, but I do agree that the blue in your advertisement banner might be a little too strong.

I do have it create a new banner that matches our new color scheme so hopefully it won’t be too much, but just enough to catch the eye!

Maybe the intent is to catch the eye. I, for one, looked at it specifically because of the strong colors.

Yep! Actually, the whole point of the previous color scheme of the community was to do that!

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
Great looking site, lots of colours! Great work with it.

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Jan 28, 2013
forumer.io
FP$
Great looking site, lots of colours! Great work with it.

Thank you!
Browsed your site. It does seem to have info that is beneficial to those of us who have sites & forums. Especially nice is the info on promotion & SEO.

Thank you! Our hope is to help others expand their knowledge on anything related to running a forum!

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Jan 28, 2013
forumer.io
FP$
It looks very nice but I can't register. Keep getting this error:

"Please enter a value using 200 characters or fewer"

I have no idea what that is referring to?

Hey, do you want to give it a try now? :)

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team
Jan 28, 2013
forumer.io
FP$
Same issue.

Really weird; I assume your using Safari? I fixed it this morning and was able to register after experiencing the issue. It might be a cache issue considering Cloudflare. I’ve cleared all of that, let me know if it works. If not I’ll message you to get to the bottom of it! :)

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
Really weird; I assume your using Safari? I fixed it this morning and was able to register after experiencing the issue. It might be a cache issue considering Cloudflare. I’ve cleared all of that, let me know if it works. If not I’ll message you to get to the bottom of it! :)
What's it for? I can give it a try.

DTForums

Familiar Face
Jul 2, 2020
UK
www.tapatalk.com
FP$

I'm using chrome on mobile. I guess I could try another browser.

Edit: it seems it was my vpn causing the issue. For some reason your forum doesn't like vpns.

Last edited: