Found my old photobucket account

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Found some of the old things I would make when i was into graphic design. All of these were from scratch. If i recall the planet took about 5 hours to make. I admit some are awful and make me cringe when I see them. Some you can tell when I just started out and then hopefully got a bit of practice behind me!

http://s178.photobucket.com/user/Van1lla_bucket/slideshow/

Reactions: Cammeh and Daniel

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
No I don't still design unfortunately. I stopped designing when I stopped being active in the forum worlds. So probably about 10 years ago. I don't believe I would know the first thing about designing now. Maybe after looking through some tutorials again. Jerlene, I struggled to get myself around the site when I was trying to sort that lot out the other day. Its changed so much, as you would expect, but not in a good way.

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
No I don't still design unfortunately. I stopped designing when I stopped being active in the forum worlds. So probably about 10 years ago. I don't believe I would know the first thing about designing now. Maybe after looking through some tutorials again. Jerlene, I struggled to get myself around the site when I was trying to sort that lot out the other day. Its changed so much, as you would expect, but not in a good way.
Oh, I know. I don't even know how to view my albums yet.