FP Brexit Poll

FP Brexit Poll

• Total voters
Does anyone think it's even going to happen or they're just going to keep delaying it like they're already doing over and over? This could go on for years with no conclusion.
Will I say get ride of the PM and replace her with someone who wants to leave. I HATE HER!!!

Van1lla ™

Seasoned Veteran
Oct 9, 2007
UK
www.google.co.uk
FP$
Well wasnt it reported that when the UK voted to leave other countries wanted to quit out as well. I know the other big two benefactors of the EU arent happy about being in the EU and im talking about the people. Without the UK bank rolling along with France and Germany, those two are being realied on to increase their monatry support.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Dec 27, 2018
FP$

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
Reactions: Ash

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
I hope all countries in EU disband. Because EU is turning out to be communist every single day.
The EU is actually quite neoliberal, which is essentially the opposite of communism.
Okay. Any other reply of mine you want to nitpick for argument? Go through my profile feed please.
I'm just wondering how you can believe any of the things that you post, which is hardly nitpicking.
Not everyone has to believe the way you do. And nitpicking is because each of my reply is being picked up in multiple thread. Sure it has to be nitpicking or some boredom tempting you to chase me?

Princess MeowsePad

Chocolate Foot Princess
The EU is actually quite neoliberal, which is essentially the opposite of communism.
Okay. Any other reply of mine you want to nitpick for argument? Go through my profile feed please.
I'm just wondering how you can believe any of the things that you post, which is hardly nitpicking.
Not everyone has to believe the way you do. And nitpicking is because each of my reply is being picked up in multiple thread. Sure it has to be nitpicking or some boredom tempting you to chase me?
Yeah, maybe I am a little bored today. And no, I'm not saying that people have to believe the same as I do, but some of the things you say make me think that you're trolling.

overcast

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Dec 27, 2018
FP$
Yeah, maybe I am a little bored today. And no, I'm not saying that people have to believe the same as I do, but some of the things you say make me think that you're trolling.
Ofcourse Not. I am not trolling. These are my conservative views. Take it or leave it. I defend it strongly to the point of taking it personal. I am not your SJW or liberal or progressive guy. I can sense liberal attacks pretty easily on forums especially if any liberal is bored and want to bait and troll by chasing me.