Closed FP Cash for sale 🚀

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 25872

I'm selling my FP cash - all or in part. Please DM me offers. I don't have much at present but I'm working on it.
Would you accept Biznotes, for the FP$ you have? Minimum cash out is 5000 Biznotes. I’ll give you the equivalent

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
Would you accept Biznotes, for the FP$ you have? Minimum cash out is 5000 Biznotes. I’ll give you the equivalent

Would you accept an offer of all my FP cash for $1 and take away all my Biznotes on Bizdustry?

Then I'd essentially be converting my FP cash to Biznotes and cashing out early.

D

Deleted member 25872

Would you accept an offer of all my FP cash for $1 and take away all my Biznotes on Bizdustry?

Then I'd essentially be converting my FP cash to Biznotes and cashing out early.
What is your username again on Bizdustry?

D

Deleted member 25872

However, before we proceed, even though @Lämmchen couldnt see anything in the rules against trading FP, can @Cam! confirm this?

Puppuccino

Sponsored Content
FP$
I’ve got 200FP$ now. I’ll wait until we’re given the green light though.

EDIT

Scratch that, I’ve got 210+ now so I have enough on here plus 710 Biznotes for 1000.

Last edited:

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
We already have Joshie offering a service converting FP$ to BizNotes, so I would say this falls into the same ballpark as that anyways.

I have no problem with this at this point in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.