FP Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ste

Madly Diligent

Welcome to the Official FP Quiz! Different questions will be asked, and whoever answers them first will receive a prize, which differs depending on the difficulty of the question.

• The prize goes to the first person to answer the question, on this thread. The answers will be looked at by the dates.
  • Every user is only allowed to answer no more than two questions per day, to give a chance to everyone else to win. This number may change after determining the overall activity of the thread.
  • Please make your answer as clear as possible. It'd be nice to be able to understand your answer.

Good luck! -:)-

Question 1: What was the exact date the official Forum Promotion Graphics service closed?
Prize: 25 FP Cash

Expired Account

Seasoned Veteran
Feb 20, 2009
UK
FP$
damn Rok you got to it before me, and it is 22th May as I just looked it up the announcements forum.

GKS

Reputable
DanielW, simple math and member list page gave me this answer.

GKS

Reputable
Re:

Irviding said:
DanielB143 is the 1,000 member.
I already got, like the person above me have stated. (It could have been an honest mistake on your part if you didn't notice that my post was on the second page and if you only looked at the bottom of the first page for a reply) Please give me the points. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.