Free Advertising No Exchange

Jbourne

Familiar Face
Feb 9, 2013
FP$
I am offering free advertising with no credits or back links or widgets needed on your site to advertise on Kmayo by submitting your article! Kmayo is currently receiving about 5k guests per day, (due in part to my advertising). This is completely free traffic, you can even keep track of how much traffic your submission gets perday and how many people like it. Go to webmaster signup on Kmayo and sign up and than log in. I will have to approve your website as I want only high quality content to be available to my guests. Create a post, which I will then approve and you will begin getting free high quality visitors. The first 5 people will get there article in the featured section.

I am offering this to fill up the space on Kmayo's front page. This offer will only be available until that space is filled up. All posts submitted during that time will receive unlimited credits for that post.

Good luck!

http://kmayo.com

Note: The total amount of traffic given depends on the interest of the article. I created a demo account and added three Newser articles to the front page.

1. Unidentified DNA Found in Antarctic CTR of 30%
2. Rand Paul: 'This Debate isn't Over' CTR of 10%
3. Facebook Redesign: Mobile Friendly CTR of 80%

In the 10 minutes that these posts have been up:
1. Unidentified DNA Found in Antarctic: Received 6 clicks
2. Rand Paul: 'This Debate isn't Over': Received 2 clicks
3. Facebook Redesign: Mobile Friendly: Received 12 clicks

Looking especially for technology, science, politics, and business websites to provide great content!

Jbourne

Familiar Face
Feb 9, 2013
FP$
It is easiest if you use a blog or a website, although I guess a forum thread may work. Once you sign up with your username and website and those have been verified (which I have for you). You can submit a post in the webmaster CP. Click Webmaster login.

Jbourne

Familiar Face
Feb 9, 2013
FP$
I approved it, because it is not really informative content I put a [sponsor] tag on it :)

Jbourne

Familiar Face
Feb 9, 2013
FP$
Approved your website. Both of you must understand that you have to submit an article in the add a post section of Kmayo.