Trade Free Domain? See Terms. offtopichub.com

Joshua Farrell

Papa Smurf
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
I have a general domain currently parked at GoDaddy. The domain? http://offtopichub.com .

I am willing to let someone use it, and eventually giving the domain to the person for free, pending some terms are followed.

Terms:
1. You must provide the hosting. If you have the space on your account, I will point the name servers of the domain to where they need to go to be usable for you.
1 a. IF you have a forum already setup on a free forum host; and want to use the domain; you need to pay the fees associated with connecting it to the forum.
1 b. IF you have a forum already setup, but you just need a domain, then I will point the name servers to the host.
2. I must be made an admin of the forum that is set up. I can be an active part of it, or just there to help out as needed.
3. Any income earned from the forum through in forum purchases, would need to be split 75%-25%. The 75% is your side of the split, and 25% is my split. If that is not possible, then I would ask that advertising is put on it, and a reasonable attempt would be made to split to the above ratio.
4. The forum must not host any adult or illegal content of any kind.
5. After a year, if the forum is active and has generated some income to fund keeping the domain further, I will then push the domain to wherever you have an account with a domain service provider. Then the domain is yours.

Regarding the #5 term, once the domain is yours, you can decide on whether or not you think you need my help after that. :)

Make me a proposal
If you want to use it, send me a proposal, and I will consider it.

May the odds be in your favor!

Talk Mental Health

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Reactions: CallMeSir

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$