May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Hi guys,

Today is October 7th, so I'd say it's officially that time of year. Halloween is about three weeks away, so let's go ahead and start prettying up our profiles for the holidays.

In this thread, you can request to have your username temporarily changed to something spooky for the entire month of October. Around the beginning of November, I will then go through and change everyone's usernames back.

Just fill out this form below, so I remember what your old usernames were:

Code:
Old Username:
New Username:

Feel free to also spice up your profile with seasonal avatars, signatures, etc. :)

Reactions: Thomasss

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 10, 2020
geezezone.com
FP$
Old Name: Abizaga
New Name: Eldritch

Last edited:
Reactions: Cam!

22_22

Madly Diligent
Jun 14, 2009
England
lifeistoo.sport.blog
FP$
Oh gosh, that time of year again where I feel like a confused old man looking at peoples new names and trying to remember the old ones! I do not think I have ever changed my name in 11 years of being a member here, maybe the new red of the package team is spooky enough for me? :p

Reactions: Cam!

Matthew

#MasksSaveLives
Jun 28, 2010
FP$
Oh gosh, that time of year again where I feel like a confused old man looking at peoples new names and trying to remember the old ones! I do not think I have ever changed my name in 11 years of being a member here, maybe the new red of the package team is spooky enough for me? :p
You’ll never guess who I am

• Wow
Reactions: 22_22 and Cam!