Free Post Exchange with 1 small requirement

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I'm willing to create an account, post a few topics and messages (Minimum of 1 topics and 3 messages) for anyone who joins https://seoraffle.com/ and gets at least 20 entries. It's free, easy and can give you some free boosts for your website so it's literally a win, win :)

Last edited:
Talk Mental Health

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
I'm willing to create an account, post a few topics and messages (Minimum of 2 topics and 5 messages) for anyone who joins https://seoraffle.com/ and gets at least 7 entries. It's free, easy and can give you some free boosts for your website so it's literally a win, win :)
Just completed it now. Will PM my email address if you need it

Ash

Madly Diligent
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
Cookie Badge
Sounds good, if you could just screenshot the page for me and DM me that'd be great! I also take it you'd like me to post on Discussion Hub?
Will PM it now. Yeah, posts are for DH :)

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@Xyphien I registered for this the other day and did at least 7 entries or more. You don't have to sign up on my site but we would love to have you stop by and post a few posts. It's a general discussion forum called mind piff. I think you'd like it.

I will PM you my email now.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Hey @Xyphien I see you signed up on Mind Piff but are still unconfirmed from your email. Our email messages go to spam but they do get sent. I'm looking into preventing that and going to find a way to get them in the inbox and not spam soon. But I did just manually confirm it just now so there shouldn't be any issues.

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Hey @Xyphien I see you signed up on Mind Piff but are still unconfirmed from your email. Our email messages go to spam but they do get sent. I'm looking into preventing that and going to find a way to get them in the inbox and not spam soon. But I did just manually confirm it just now so there shouldn't be any issues.
Awesome thanks. As of now I will be pausing this. My S/O has a temperature of 102 today, so I'll be tending to her. I may not be able to post on anyone's forums but I will try my best to ensure that everything is caught up by tomorrow :)

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@Xyphien we just had a little site overhaul today. It's back up now. Just wanted to let you know if you went to it and got a bit confused. I just wanted to let you know. I'm looking forward to hearing the winner and good luck to everyone that entered.