• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
I think this may have been one of the last really funny sitcoms to air on TV - aside from cable-only channels. That is, in America, of course.

Anyway, who is a fan and why? Myself, I love it cause it brings back nostalgia of that simpler time, the 1990s.

Reactions: Maroon Caludin

HamezSEO

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
wearedapa.co.uk
FP$
I think this may have been one of the last really funny sitcoms to air on TV - aside from cable-only channels. That is, in America, of course.

Anyway, who is a fan and why? Myself, I love it cause it brings back nostalgia of that simpler time, the 1990s.
Lets not forget My Wife And Kids

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$

Haha, this is one of my favorite shows of all time. It has comedy scenes, but also really intense scenes that were sometimes off script.

Reactions: HamezSEO

HamezSEO

The Helper
Mar 21, 2017
Northampton
wearedapa.co.uk
FP$

Haha, this is one of my favorite shows of all time. It has comedy scenes, but also really intense scenes that were sometimes off script.
Will smith says this was the best time he had on set as he had 100% freedom with the script and he could just be himself.

• Informative
Reactions: Ajay and Jason76

Carlos X

Resident
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
So, why do you all feel this show was so good, besides it being funny and often improvised?
Genuine story and/or storyline. It was the perfect show for the era. It was the perfect sitcom. I watched the show every day, every episode, every time. Yes even the final episode. :(

Great show. Love it. :)

I also loved Saved by the Bell, but the college episodes all felt emotionally distant. Like they didn't care.

Reactions: Jason76

killamch89

Familiar Face
Dec 10, 2018
FP$

I grew up on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and it does bring you back to the 90's. I also like the characters - they were very well written and every episode made me fall off my bed.