Fringe

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
I have been watching this recently, and didn't realize how awesome this show is! I just love the concept!

Anyone else have watched it?

I bought all the seasons on Blu Ray and the first 2 seasons about The Pattern are my favorites. The show is good. But I was uncomfortable with how they were going back and forth with the Alternate and Primary realities. Over all, I agree with you that it was a good show.

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
It was streaming on Starzplay in the UK, well seen it and it was there to watch :) Fringe is excellent and is fairly consistent in quality. At first, I didn't really care for it. But I kept watching and ended up absolutely loving the series by the end of the first season.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
Very vaguely. Recap it for me please.

It's an episode called Brown Betty. I felt it was THE weirdest episode in the entire show.

As the episode begins with Peter's continued disappearance, Walter consoles himself by smoking a strain of marijuana called "Brown Betty." Most of the episode is then told from his drug-addled perspective, in which Olivia is a 1940s noir detective and Peter is a conman who ran away with Walter's glass heart.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
Yep, remember it now! They really went out on a limb with the weirdness. But on the other hand, John Noble was humorous as always!

It seems like yesterday that the show came out. But looking back, it's pretty old now. I remember collecting the first 3 seasons on DVD back in the day.

Reactions: ZandraJoi