Gaming Community - GamingBoards.net

Discussion in 'Forum & Blog Services Marketplace' started by danthex, Nov 19, 2017.

1. danthex

danthex GamingBoards.net King

+42
    Looking for services - We're seeking experiences writers who can provide HIGH quality posts over the entire forum. Send me a PM with your information, thanks!

www.GamingBoards.net - Where Gamers Unite!

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Packager Staff Team

+301
    Are you looking for more posts

3. danthex

+42
    PM'ed you.

4. danthex

+42
    bump

5. danthex

+42
    Still seeking services - We only accept WELL written posts that contribute to the topic at hand. If you're a high-quality poster and understand our needs for a great service, send me a PM! We're looking for posts everywhere on the forum, not just in one section, however, those who are experienced will know where we need more content at certain times. Thank you!

6. danthex

+42
    bump

7. danthex

+42
    bump

8. danthex

+42
  9. danthex

+42
    We're still looking for great writers. ;)

10. fantanoice

fantanoice Madly Diligent

+46
    Sent a PM

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. danthex

+42
    Thanks! - Still looking for services! :wtf:

12. danthex

+42
    I'd like to thank everyone for their services, I'm glad to have had FP to help spark some great conversations around gaming on the GamingBoards.net community. Our Forum is dedicated to uniting gamers, and by helping us create a large variety of content for our viewers to read and even contribute to, we're able to do exactly that; unite gamers. So thank you for sharing your passion with our GB community, it's much appreciated! :rolleyes:

-- We're still seeking passionate gamers to create well written content with proper grammar and of an acceptable length. At this time we're focused more on replies than threads. (We want you to post, not create threads of your own)
    *Exceptions may be made, PM to further discuss terms and conditions, we're a professional community and expect professional content on behalf of our paid posting sponsors. Thank you!! o_O

13. Jay

Jay Seasoned Veteran

+1
    I'm a gaming enthusiast and wouldn't have any problem contributing to the discussion, can I get more info via PM?

• Like Like x 1
  14. danthex

+42
    Hey @Jay, very happy to have grabbed your attention and interest. We're currently accepting posting services, I will PM you with a bit more detail. Thanks! :D

15. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Community Administrator Administrator

+784
    Hi @danthex, if you are willing, I would love to participate. If you want to discuss privately anything specific like post totals and costs, feel free to PM me. If you want daily activity, my rates are in my thread.

16. danthex

+42
  17. Jerlene

Jerlene Seasoned Veteran Moderators

+92
    Interested. I'll do this quick and English is my first language so no grammatical errors.
    I'll do it for 10 cents a post and 15 cents per thread. All posts will be 25+ words long.
    Payment through PayPal only. Let me now if you're interested.