danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
Still seeking services - We only accept WELL written posts that contribute to the topic at hand. If you're a high-quality poster and understand our needs for a great service, send me a PM! We're looking for posts everywhere on the forum, not just in one section, however, those who are experienced will know where we need more content at certain times. Thank you!

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
I'd like to thank everyone for their services, I'm glad to have had FP to help spark some great conversations around gaming on the GamingBoards.net community. Our Forum is dedicated to uniting gamers, and by helping us create a large variety of content for our viewers to read and even contribute to, we're able to do exactly that; unite gamers. So thank you for sharing your passion with our GB community, it's much appreciated! :rolleyes:

-- We're still seeking passionate gamers to create well written content with proper grammar and of an acceptable length. At this time we're focused more on replies than threads. (We want you to post, not create threads of your own)
*Exceptions may be made, PM to further discuss terms and conditions, we're a professional community and expect professional content on behalf of our paid posting sponsors. Thank you!! o_O

Jay

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Canada, eh
FP$
I'm a gaming enthusiast and wouldn't have any problem contributing to the discussion, can I get more info via PM?

Reactions: danthex

Joshua Farrell

Administrator
Administrator
Nov 9, 2009
offtopichub.com
FP$
Hi @danthex, if you are willing, I would love to participate. If you want to discuss privately anything specific like post totals and costs, feel free to PM me. If you want daily activity, my rates are in my thread.