Gaming/League!

Boss Jr.

Addicted
Sep 14, 2008
www.affilipede.com
FP$
I have a Wii Forum and am having a little trouble getting it off the ground.

I do need some help getting people interested in the site a posting!

Just so that you know, the highest position available is Global Moderator! I'm not appointing Admins from any member group below Global Mod.

The only way to become an Admin is to be promoted from Global Mod up to Admin.

Everybody seems to want to be an admin but I've had bad experiences with promoting to that group and I feel the need to be more careful now.

gqgk

Addicted
Apr 22, 2009
Ohio
gnncentral.com
FP$
yeah. I could use you the same way as boss gamingnewsnow.com is a growing site with some incredible gamers

Flux1

Acquaintance
May 23, 2008
FP$
I'm starting a Nintendo forum called NGame. We look at Nintendo games that are coming and find reviews and news on the web to supply to our users. We also add polls for you to vote on your opinions, and have features which include histories and top 10s of Nintendo.

You could be a forum moderator, which basically moderates the forum area clean of spam and such as well as getting some new posts up for members to respond to.

The board only focuses on Nintendo, nothing else, and a few contests could be on the way to help boost the spirit.

PM or reply if interested and I'll get it set up asap!

dameonsmom

Acquaintance
Sep 24, 2009
FP$
Hi, I'm currently seeking people to fill positions in my forum and on the main site. Both would require thought out posts related to gaming. If it sounds like something you'd be interested in, please let me know! We could also use some advertisers. Our site currently has a monthly contest (we may bump it to bi-monthly, depending on how things go) with the prizes being random but gaming related.

Heya,

Would you be interested in taking up a position that enables you to organise events, competitions and such on http://uk-gaming.net :?:

If you accept this offer you get:
  • Access to the VIP lounge on UKG
  • Access to the Staff sections for help with organising events
  • Your own custom userrank / userrank colour / userrank badge
  • Moderating rights over an Events section of the site (under Announcements)
  • You'll also be one of the first people asked if and when we look for new Global Moderators
  • If and when we move to our own hosting, you'll be given a username@uk-gaming.net email address.
If you could PM me with your decision, or email briggers810@uk-gaming.net