• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

GamingBoards.net - Exchange (ALWAYS OPEN)

danthex

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Forum Sponsor
Jan 29, 2016
Canada
GamingBoards.net
FP$
Forum Link: http://gamingboards.net/

About: We're a Gaming Community looking to expand our horizons, supporting many games, and willing to support many others. However' we have a place for anything gaming related.
Come meet your next gaming adventure buddy!
-Uniting Gamers of all types, from all over-

Your name on the board:
DanthEx

Exchange Details: Post Exchanges, willing to do any. Make your posts, let me know here your info, I'll make mine ASAP.

Posts Exchange,

All

*NOTE*

Due to my work schedule I may not be able to get back to you for atleast a few days, usually it's within 12H.

Last edited:

KnownSyntax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 21, 2016
Arizona, United States
FP$
6/6 with my community? Anything fish keeping related helps me out a ton and I'll do the favor to match your community's structure of important posts.

The link to my board is in my signature, thanks!

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
London
aakashpereira.co.uk
FP$
I would be willing to do one-time, and possibly a weekly postcount.
Thanks for your interest.
Would a 15/15 weekly exchange be good for you?