• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Getting traffic from Instagram?

Reverie

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
I personally tried - it semi got traffic but not enough. But I'm sure with a very specific genre instagram could work to be useful!

Reverie

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
I honestly didn't even think of Pinterest as an advertising so thanks for mentioning that Calvin!

B

Bryn

I suppose you can get traffic from any bit of social media these days... even Snapchat perhaps.

Xyphien

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Instagram is what helped my TCG I'm in the process of creating get off of the ground. With that I've gained hundreds, to thousands of fans that are completely interested in my product. Though IG is for very select communities, and products. If you're selling anything visual, or own anything visual the IG is a great place to promote. But for sites like this, IG would be counter productive as you'd be wasting time posting pictures of the sites only to have a small amount of people view it.

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
I have like 616 followers as of today, tend to upload once a week or if not three or more images week to keep it going. Mostly you get more likes then anything else. Remember to use good amount of hashtags, 30 is the max you can use.

JohanStyles43

New Arrival
Jan 21, 2019
FP$
As everyone keep saying now, that not a hastags or likes is the key to get more traffic, it's the content that creates reasons for more people to take a look at your account. And it's true tho. You might use https://igautolike.com/buy-instagram-views/ to get more subscribers, but at the end of the day if your content just not worth it, you will waste your money on a boosting service.

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
As everyone keep saying now, that not a hastags or likes is the key to get more traffic, it's the content that creates reasons for more people to take a look at your account. And it's true tho. You might use https://igautolike.com/buy-instagram-views/ to get more subscribers, but at the end of the day if your content just not worth it, you will waste your money on a boosting service.
Takes time but once you get going I can now get over 100 good likes each time I upload!