Giving Back to the Webmasters

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
I'm currently designing a website I feel will be done either today, or by the end of the week that will be giving back to the webmasters. I was hoping to get some early feedback on the concept.

SEO Raffle

Every week I will be giving away a small, free portion of my companies services for someone. These will range from a small posting package for your forum or blog, Do-Follow High Authority Back Links for your website, Logo Design for a company/brand, and more. (Other ideas are welcome). In return for these free giveaways you have to enter a raffle and do small things. These will range from liking our social media, retweeting our posts, viewing (not buying though buying is the intent) our services, and some other things as they pop up. We may even have paid promotion in there as well (I.E. Someone gives us x amount of money and we have it so people get twice as much entries to view their website).

The goal for this is a win/win, my company that's half built around Webmaster Services gets more exposure, I can give others more exposure, as well as giving away free content that helps out other webmasters for free, on a weekly basis.

Who all's interested in this, as well as what are your opinions on this idea, if you have any suggestions, etc. I'd love to hear all of them.

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I'm currently designing a website I feel will be done either today, or by the end of the week that will be giving back to the webmasters. I was hoping to get some early feedback on the concept.

SEO Raffle

Every week I will be giving away a small, free portion of my companies services for someone. These will range from a small posting package for your forum or blog, Do-Follow High Authority Back Links for your website, Logo Design for a company/brand, and more. (Other ideas are welcome). In return for these free giveaways you have to enter a raffle and do small things. These will range from liking our social media, retweeting our posts, viewing (not buying though buying is the intent) our services, and some other things as they pop up. We may even have paid promotion in there as well (I.E. Someone gives us x amount of money and we have it so people get twice as much entries to view their website).

The goal for this is a win/win, my company that's half built around Webmaster Services gets more exposure, I can give others more exposure, as well as giving away free content that helps out other webmasters for free, on a weekly basis.

Who all's interested in this, as well as what are your opinions on this idea, if you have any suggestions, etc. I'd love to hear all of them.
I really like this initiative! What's your website URL?

Reactions: Xyphien

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Interesting idea to get the ball rolling. Web development is also my passion. If you have any raffles going on I would love to sign up as well. Wouldn't mind retweeting posts or liking your facebook page and so forth. Either way good luck with all of it @Xyphien

Reactions: Xyphien

Guardian

Madly Diligent
Nov 29, 2010
aeowulf.com
FP$

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
@Xyphien went ahead and joined the raffle to. Did almost every single one of the choices, haha. Doesn't matter if I win but I'll keep an eye on my email.

Xyphien

Resident
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
Awesome! Went ahead and joined the raffle. Good stuff, thanks.
@Xyphien went ahead and joined the raffle to. Did almost every single one of the choices, haha. Doesn't matter if I win but I'll keep an eye on my email.
Awesome :D I'm glad y'all like it and like the idea of it. I went ahead and made a brief promo video for it.

Reactions: Lämmchen

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
@Dotgician @Cumulus @TopSilver I have a working version of the site, but it's not done yet. It'll probably be finished tomorrow :)

https://seoraffle.com/

The first raffle is life, and will last until Monday of next week, where the winner will be chosen :)

I noticed a few links didn't really work such as "Answer the Poll" and "Giveaway Rules & Terms" plus clicking on Join the Raffle doesn't take me anywhere.