Glad to be here

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I came across this site a few years ago when I was looking to promote my forum. It's a Christian forum and is doing okay but it could do better so here I am reading up on how you can help make that happen :) My name is Kathy, btw. Hello!

Reactions: Jon and Cammeh

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
I came across this site a few years ago when I was looking to promote my forum. It's a Christian forum and is doing okay but it could do better so here I am reading up on how you can help make that happen :) My name is Kathy, btw. Hello!
Welcome to Forum Promotion Kathy. :) Glad to have to back. :D

Is your forum still running?

Yes, the forum is running and we will be 4 years old this summer! Thank you for the welcome.

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
New York City
FP$
Welcome to Forum Promotion Kathy. :) Glad to have to back. :D

Is your forum still running?

Yes, the forum is running and we will be 4 years old this summer! Thank you for the welcome.
That's great! :) Good luck with your forum.

You may already be familiar with all of FP, but I'd like to point you to the Getting Started Guide which has a good description of what FP has to offer. :)

https://forumpromotion.net/forum/threads/getting-started-a-quick-guide-to-forumpromotion.154155/

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Thank you for the link. The only thing it doesn't explain fully is how to get FP cash to do the various things listed in there?

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Another question that maybe you can help me with is where do I find the list of criteria needed to be able to do the things in that link? The email I received upon registration gave me links with suggestions of things to do but there must be some sort of post count mandated first before being able to accomplish the tasks? It's not stated in the email or the above link...unless I'm not seeing it? Thank you!

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
New York City
FP$
Another question that maybe you can help me with is where do I find the list of criteria needed to be able to do the things in that link? The email I received upon registration gave me links with suggestions of things to do but there must be some sort of post count mandated first before being able to accomplish the tasks? It's not stated in the email or the above link...unless I'm not seeing it? Thank you!
FP Cash can be earned simply by posting. :) You may also earn FP Cash by participating in Forum Exchanges and official contests.

There is a minimum post count of 5 before you can advertise in the Promotion Directory.

Let me know if there's anything else we can help with. :)

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Thanks for the welcome, Empire!

Okay, more questions from me...of all the things available on your site, what is the best thing to get involved in first to help my forum? I'm going to wander over to the Promotion Directory in a moment so let's check that one off the list ;)

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
New York City
FP$
Thanks for the welcome, Empire!

Okay, more questions from me...of all the things available on your site, what is the best thing to get involved in first to help my forum? I'm going to wander over to the Promotion Directory in a moment so let's check that one off the list ;)
To answer that question, I'm going to directly copy from the Getting Started thread that I linked you to earlier. :p

Promote Your Forum or Website

Promotion Directory: List your website or forum here for others to find your site.

Auction House: You'll find auctions here with opportunities to buy links for FP Cash.

Post and Affiliate Exchanges: Exchange links and posts, or find affiliates here.

What's Going on?: Post updates and announcements regarding your forum or website.

Improve Your Forum or Website

Posting Packages: Boost your website's activity forum posts and blog comments. This is an official service that requires FP Cash.

Community Reviews: Ask the FP Review Team and the Community for feedback and a thorough review for your website. This section requires FP Cash, and contains both official services and member offered services.

Job Center: This section contains a list of staff positions available at forums, blogs, and other websites. You can post your own request or respond to a member.

Don't forget to check out the general sections too! :)

Rick Ace

Seasoned Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
New York City
FP$
Well, I see you already posted in the Promotion Directory. :D

The next thing I'd do is let everyone know of the forum's most recent or upcoming achievement in What's Going on?.

After that, if you want to hear some criticism and feedback on your forum as well as ways to improve from the general community, you should check out "Community Feedback."

I suppose if you were feeling competitive, you could already give your website a shot at the "Site Battles." :D

Reactions: Lämmchen

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hey Kathy! We are very glad to have you as a member of our community. If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let me or another member of our staff team know. :)

I've actually come across Christianity Haven before. It's an impressive community. Have you always been the owner of it?

Anyways, welcome to Forum Promotion! :D

Reactions: Lämmchen