Glad to be here

Jon

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
Hey @Lämmchen, welcome to the Forum Promotion community! I'm sure you'll find this community is very helpful when it comes to improving your website/forum/blog, etc.! You can find advice, feedback, help in certain areas, and even battle other sites where a poll is created and members are given a choice between your and other communities, it's a fun way of networking with others!

Glad to have you, take care!

Reactions: Lämmchen

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Hey Kathy! We are very glad to have you as a member of our community. If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to let me or another member of our staff team know. :)

I've actually come across Christianity Haven before. It's an impressive community. Have you always been the owner of it?

Anyways, welcome to Forum Promotion! :D
Thank you very much. I'm not technically the owner of the site. It was created by a friend I met online at my request because I wanted a new home forum after leaving a site I had been active on for many years. I was only going to be a member at CH but eventually found my way to the staff line. I pretty much run it unless big issues come up and then the owner will give the last word.

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Welcome enjoy being here.

Reactions: Lämmchen

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Thanks, everyone for the welcomes :)

How long did it take you to get acclimated around here? I'm still poking around and finding new areas of the site to read.